What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us ke bad torture cell wapis :cry:

Is se yad aya, mei ne jo apne Uni ka confession page khola hai us mei hamare class ke "nerd" ne apne pyar ka Message bheja :lol:
haha..ye confessions page to har jagah aa gaye hain.in my uni too.. so what did he say??

i wonder if @Marshmallow 's primary class :P has such a page :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
haha..ye confessions page to har jagah aa gaye hain.in my uni too.. so what did he say??

i wonder if @Marshmallow 's primary class :P has such a page :unsure:

Use hamari class ki aik larki pasand hai :lol:

Us larki ko aik senior pasand hai (Know this Through another confession)

Wo Senior bechare ki gao mei biwi hai :lol:

no yaar,it is not hindi..

epic yaar.. :omghaha:

Mjhe to pehle hi epic laga tha jab larki ka aya tha.

Jab larke ka aya to to level hi aur hogaya :lol:

Wondering ke mjhe kisi ko blackmail krna chahiye :lol:

@HRK it sounds gujarati

Reactions: HRK
@Armstrong Jaanu, where are you? Why have you taken away your mellifluous presence away from me? Where are those strong virile arms that held me? :frown:

Have you been spending your time with Hyperina instead?

Hyperina, hands off my man!! Or else....:butcher:

@Hyperion our friend here is a disaster. :hang2:

Ibb kiya kiya quwwat-mand-bazoo nay? :woot:

@Armstrong Jaanu, where are you? Why have you taken away your mellifluous presence away from me? Where are those strong virile arms that held me? :frown:

Have you been spending your time with Hyperina instead?

Hyperina, hands off my man!! Or else....:butcher:

@Hyperion our friend here is a disaster. :hang2:

Ibb kiya kiya quwwat-mand-bazoo nay? :woot:

He barely says a word, all his replies are monosyllabic, he doesn't seem to be interested anymore. He wakes up next to me sans the glorious morning wood. :frown: Our early morning escapades have vanished into the pit of frigid oblivion. His passion and vigor are all but dead. He is no longer virile. Yet his face lights up when he mentions you, his splendid Hyperina. :angry:

Use hamari class ki aik larki pasand hai :lol:

Us larki ko aik senior pasand hai (Know this Through another confession)

Wo Senior bechare ki gao mei biwi hai :lol:

When my father got posted to nowshehra... the very first day i saw a beautiful girl at the Zamzama shopping complex.... later when i got admission in college... i saw there ... tried to interact with her... but a 5"6 "papu bacha" (my classmate) told me tht she was his gf... any how... i left the "field".... about a week or 2 later... my little bro... who was her sisters classmate.. came home n told my mom ... tht she said tht ive sent her some wierd sms etc...and had told him to give her number to me so i could talk to her.... he instead of tellin me told my mother who is traditional and all... she got all hyped up and i got "******" in the process.. again after a few days she did the same.. but my brother gave the number to my mom instead ... so i got all emotional n shyt... dialed inquiry/fone exchange... got her landline number... when she picked up .. yaar woh aisay baat kar rahi thi like i was some 8 year old kid... in the end she told me to meet her at the club... n bring my lil bro instead of the other one (chawal bacha)... so i went.. waited n ensured the coast was clear n she didnt have some sort of a back up.. if you know what i mean... than i went up to her... she didnt have any sms.. but gave me some number... tht wasnt mine.. .. anyways... she asked me to find the guy etc.. we exchanged our numbers...... n the rest is history................:lol:

And i got the hell out of tht city after an year............ and now shes engaged to some douchebag..

And yeah the "papu bacha" was actually her "moun bola bhai".... whom i bullied n insulted for the rest of the year.............:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom