What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my father got posted to nowshehra... the very first day i saw a beautiful girl at the Zamzama shopping complex.... later when i got admission in college... i saw there ... tried to interact with her... but a 5"6 "papu bacha" (my classmate) told me tht she was his gf... any how... i left the "field".... about a week or 2 later... my little bro... who was her sisters classmate.. came home n told my mom ... tht she said tht ive sent her some wierd sms etc...and had told him to give her number to me so i could talk to her.... he instead of tellin me told my mother who is traditional and all... she got all hyped up and i got "******" in the process.. again after a few days she did the same.. but my brother gave the number to my mom instead ... so i got all emotional n shyt... dialed inquiry/fone exchange... got her landline number... when she picked up .. yaar woh aisay baat kar rahi thi like i was some 8 year old kid... in the end she told me to meet her at the club... n bring my lil bro instead of the other one (chawal bacha)... so i went.. waited n ensured the coast was clear n she didnt have some sort of a back up.. if you know what i mean... than i went up to her... she didnt have any sms.. but gave me some number... tht wasnt mine.. .. anyways... she asked me to find the guy etc.. we exchanged our numbers...... n the rest is history................:lol:

And i got the hell out of tht city after an year............ and now shes engaged to some douchebag..

And yeah the "papu bacha" was actually her "moun bola bhai".... whom i bullied n insulted for the rest of the year.............:lol:

What a player :lol:

Holy shyt... just woke up... coz had the wierdest dream...some ex girl frnds brother comes to know abt it... i tell him to go ... himself n do whatever he wants... the tucker breaks into my house ... shoots 2 bullets in my back (near my arm).... and escapes...than i do stupid stuff... instead of goin to the hospital... and eventually when i go there... they have a fielding ready for me n hasil khan (our old driver back home) i know... i ask one of the kids there in some parks if he can kill somebody for money n position... he says yes... in short the bastards arrive... a gun fight happens...than comes my backup (mercs,cops sent by my uncle).... they think we are the shooters... and confront us and my exs bro n his gang... hasil khan dies...... i recieve another bullet... than i bribe them... n their head takes me to the ward where the exs brother n his 2 frnds are... i do some really bad a$$ *****...shoot 2 of em.. stab them... pull out their nails... and kaboom as was about to kill the mofos... i woke up...

:lol:............ would make a nice little revenge movie..:laughcry:

@Armstrong @Dillinger @RAMPAGE @Hyperion ..:lol:

holly crap!!! Mate, when was the last time you went to a shooting range? Lol

^
Great ride

You're not 19? :)

that's right brother. I'm 19 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, Ford Focus :)

Ford_Focus_Mk2_Sedan_11.jpg

Diesel or Benzin ? and engine volume, it is not a ecoboost is it ?

Yara, I will..... helping wifey with cooking atm..... :smitten:

So @Hyperion tell me about Said Nursi ? :)

I'm sooooooooo much in love..... mashallah...... 9 years and counting...... :smitten:

Lala, very bad. When you grow up, you'll regret everything you do today. I know, because I did all that.....

Respect everyone, and use extreme force and show of force only when you have exhausted every other option and avenue. Don't act macho and don't let anyone act that way with you.

Probably its been years since i actually "shot" somebody... although i came to closing somebodys account few weeks ago...when me n my 2 cuzs... both hotheaded... were back home... the opposite party had like 14+ people... but we have a damn advantage... AKs... the guy i thrashed begged for mercy... (yeah i know it sounds funny).. but thts what you do... when ur gang has no option to get fked by hotheaded dudes with AKs... n the big crowd tht gathered.. asking you "Khan sahib... please please dont etc... so had to spare them... 10 minutes later a police pickup comes... the SHO sahab with his "roub" tries to act macho... only to say sorry and leave after the introductions... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm sooooooooo much in love..... mashallah...... 9 years and counting...... :smitten:
you're old and emotional , ur no match for me :smokin: !!!

Men are governed by lines of intellect - women by curves of emotion.

Lala, very bad. When you grow up, you'll regret everything you do today. I know, because I did all that.....

Respect everyone, and use extreme force and show of force only when you have exhausted every other option and avenue. Don't act macho and don't let anyone act that way with you.

Lala... i wholeheartedly agree...but when some outsider.. tries to insult you infront of your people.... you dont keep quiet and leave like a sissy....? if some third class insect from some other area... threatens you to come outside ... you kick his arse! he was lucky tht he n his frnds got off easy with just a beating.... and the people .. and his begging cooled me down... otherwise... even if i hadnt shot him... my cousins would have.....screwed them....heck they had cocked their weapons and were just about to shoot those idiots... when i ordered em to stop...

Bhai i might be anything... but not unjust.

Get the biggest "bad-maash" of the area (anyone who has committed murder in cold blood and escaped justice, you will find many in every corner of Pakistan), gather all of your enemies around. Shoot him dead. From that day onwards, no one will annoy you.

Learn ethics of owning a weapon.

1. Never show it.
2. Never threaten anyone with it.
3. If you need to employ force: take it out and you better shoot to kill.

There are no middle grounds......

When I was really young and trigger happy, my mother used to tell me this saying all the time in Pushto: "A falcon always dies at the hands of a sparrow"........ think about it.

Lala... i wholeheartedly agree...but when some outsider.. tries to insult you infront of your people.... you dont keep quiet and leave like a sissy....? if some third class insect from some other area... threatens you to come outside ... you kick his arse! he was lucky tht he n his frnds got off easy with just a beating.... and the people .. and his begging cooled me down... otherwise... even if i hadnt shot him... my cousins would have.....screwed them....heck they had cocked their weapons and were just about to shoot those idiots... when i ordered em to stop...

Bhai i might be anything... but not unjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom