What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Secur.....where were you?we needed you for decisive operation against mullas but you disappeared...and @Hyperion you...i will never forgive you.. :pissed:

naswario ko choro ye Altaf bhai ne kya gandh dala hai :pissed: MQM lota party

baat suno...Altaf bhai se kuch bhi expect kiya jaaskta hai...jab woh IK per pata nahi kaisy kaisay ilzamat laga sktay hain tu woh kuch bhi keh saktay hain.. :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur.....where were you?we needed you for decisive operation against mullas but you disappeared...and @Hyperion you...i will never forgive you.. :pissed:
hehehe mullah brigade nai band baja di !!! :yahoo:

1011994_485539231539955_1850314179_n.jpg

images

Death to The Infidels !!!! :D :D :D

@Secur - Yeh jo halqa halqa surooor haiii, yeh teriii nazar ka kasssur haii ke sharab peenaa sikhaa diyaaa ! Tereii piyaaar neii...teriiii chahaa neiii....tereiii piyaaar neii terriii chaha neii...mujhe eik sharabiii banaa diyaaa !

Mereiii baaad kissss ko sataooo giii ?

Love to Secur from Altaf Bhai ! :kiss3:

@Slav Defence

What happened ? :D

Operation Silence ?
do you have any idea that @RAMPAGE has announced his mulla brigade against us,the cold blooded liberals... :cray:

@Secur - Yeh jo halqa halqa surooor haiii, yeh teriii nazar ka kasssur haii ke sharab peenaa sikhaa diyaaa ! Tereii piyaaar neii...teriiii chahaa neiii....tereiii piyaaar neii terriii chaha neii...mujhe eik sharabiii banaa diyaaa !

@Secur has fallen in love with altaf bhai ? :blink: yeh kab hua?kiya background hai?:what:

Altu in one ugly bugger.:frown: But apparently he was very cozy with us when he came over here. :)

Btw is it raining in Lahore? Here in Delhi we've been getting some mighty heavy rains for the last 2-3 days- monsoons kicked in early all over India. Weather patterns be changing, global warming indeed is on our heads. :D

Holy shyt... just woke up... coz had the wierdest dream...some ex girl frnds brother comes to know abt it... i tell him to go ... himself n do whatever he wants... the tucker breaks into my house ... shoots 2 bullets in my back (near my arm).... and escapes...than i do stupid stuff... instead of goin to the hospital... and eventually when i go there... they have a fielding ready for me n hasil khan (our old driver back home) i know... i ask one of the kids there in some parks if he can kill somebody for money n position... he says yes... in short the bastards arrive... a gun fight happens...than comes my backup (mercs,cops sent by my uncle).... they think we are the shooters... and confront us and my exs bro n his gang... hasil khan dies...... i recieve another bullet... than i bribe them... n their head takes me to the ward where the exs brother n his 2 frnds are... i do some really bad a$$ *****...shoot 2 of em.. stab them... pull out their nails... and kaboom as was about to kill the mofos... i woke up...

:lol:............ would make a nice little revenge movie..:laughcry:

@Armstrong @Dillinger @RAMPAGE @Hyperion ..:lol:

@Armstrong so which side do u support ???? The so-called liberals or us !!!!

u have our full support on the kashmir issue !!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom