What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
no the right answer is : cuz they are not geeks,thickos,doofuz n dumboz like Einstien and Newton :meeting:hahaha
smileys-happy-715315.gif
smileys-happy-531050.gif

tumblr_m2a3zkPMeY1r58n20o1_500.gif

:cry: ............ :enjoy:

have you ever met with a soldier who had lost his life in Afghanistan?

Have they ever gave his 6 yo child to you and to your friends during the funeral. That he's given to you by his mom so she could farewell her husband and you're gonna deal with a 6 yo child who's recently lost his dad?

You know what, i didn't met with an afghan taliban but i do know someone who was killed in there. Despite being a soldier, he was smiling. Always smiling like a baby. Even while firing weapons. Like he's in love with the military. He never carried a picture of his family like they do in the hollywood films. But he was keeping his mom's ring on his dogtag, always. He was one of the very few commanders i really admired. Now mate, you are comparing those soldiers with that so-called freedom fighter?
fancy uniform and a $8000 gun and ammo doesn't define a soldier !!! u speak about smiles and orphan children ??? guess what !!! we're receive at least 4 dead body's of ssg jawans every week because of a war u started !!! and they all have children's and family ...

fancy uniform and a $8000 gun and ammo doesn't define a soldier !!! u speak about smiles and orphan children ??? guess what !!! we're receive at least 4 dead body's of ssg jawans every week because of a war u started !!! and they all have children's and family ...

the was we started huh? Let me remind you, i'm not a big fan of us policies but i think you do know well what really started this war. i'm fully against the civilian casualites from all sides BUT earlier the war: 3,000 innocent people including pregnants, old people, babies, children...etc. too had families and loved ones. If that bastard didn't ride a plane through the twin towers all those things wouldn't happen. Sorry he's not a bastard. He is a freedom fighter right :smokin:

the was we started huh? Let me remind you, i'm not a big fan of us policies but i think you do know well what really started this war. i'm fully against the civilian casualites from all sides BUT earlier the war: 3,000 innocent people including pregnants, old people, babies, children...etc. too had families and loved ones. If that bastard didn't ride a plane through the twin towers all those things wouldn't happen. Sorry he's not a bastard. He iS a freedom fighter right :smokin:
u know what !!!!!!! Fu<k nato , THE BIGGEST TERRORIST ORGANIZATION ON THE FACE OF EARTH !!!

FU<k U.S , THE BIGGEST TERRORIST STATE ON EARTH !!!

FU<K EU !!!

AND FU<K ANYONE WHO TRIES TO JUSTIFY THEIR TERRORISM !!!!!

AND FU<K TALIBAN IF THEY ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CIVILIAN CASUALTIES

u know what !!!!!!! Fu<k nato , THE BIGGEST TERRORIST ON THE FACE OF EARTH !!!

FU<k U.S , THE BIGGEST TERRORIST STATE ON EARTH !!!

FU<K EU !!!

AND FU<K ANYONE WHO TRIES TO JUSTIFIES THEIR TERRORISM !!!!!

AND FU<K TALIBAN IF THEY ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CIVILIAN CASUALTIES

anger-how-5.jpg

@Marshmallow, @Talon, @Hyperion, @Dillinger ............ let me share a riddle......... 2 of my friends are sharing an apartment here..... one is a Hindu and the other is a Muslim.... but during Ramzan, both are fasting........... Why ?

2ra dieting pe hai yar........:lol::azn:
btw in subcontinent people shared religious festivals among themselves when both Muslims & Hindus were together like eids,diwali etc
this could be thing like that....
same about weddings..
some hindus things came in muslims weddings and vice versa but just in some places I can still feel their affect in marriages in Rajistan area in Pakistan..........:coffee:

bhai show some respect plz btw i envy ur relationship !!!!

I just thought jokes to that extinct are applicable with friends but i suppose i missed a point.....
btw
344.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I just thought jokes to that extinct are applicable with friends but i suppose i missed a point.....
btw
344.gif
don't worry we can be friends , it's just that i don't make friends so easily !!! :)

ham yaaron k yaar hain ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom