What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RAMPAGE

Now you fella, i want you to edit this post of yours asap or don't ever talk to me again nor be my friend. A soldier deserves better, a fallen deserves much better than you a bunch idiots disrespectful actings. I'm serious.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/afghan...-3-nato-soldiers-afghanistan.html#post4563979

@Marshmallow it's good that you changed that avatar. Appreciated that
look man i did it because of our little friendship , but u can't just change my views cuz i've seen death and murders of innocent by the hand of nato soldiers and i know what it's like !!! btw what do u think about pissing on ur fallen enemy ... god knows i wouldn't do that to an indian soldier no matter how many of my men he killed !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@RAMPAGE

Now you fella, i want you to edit this post of yours asap or don't ever talk to me again nor be my friend. A soldier deserves better, a fallen deserves much better than you a bunch idiots disrespectful actings. I'm serious.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/afghan...-3-nato-soldiers-afghanistan.html#post4563979

@Marshmallow it's good that you changed that avatar. Appreciated that

neptune hw abt if i choose thez pics as my avtar?
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

boys-are-stupider.jpg

tumblr_lwyws2f19F1r8h5zoo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
look man i did it because of our little friendship , but u can't just change my views cuz i've seen death and murders of innocent by the hand of nato soldiers and i know what it's like !!! btw what do u think about pissing on ur fallen enemy ... god knows i wouldn't do that to an indian soldier no matter how many of my men he killed !!!

first of all thank you. I appreciate that. and second, i don't want to change your views. And back to topic, Pissing on fallen what. I've lost my relative in Afghanistan. Like any of those there. He was a nato troop like those 3 died. That's why i "**** on" them as they were comrades of my relative in there. He was my commander. For me, i do really hate Syrian and Russian soldiers. Yeah that's right. But I do respect them as they are soldiers committed to serve their nation. That's why everybody should do respect them. you can hate them even you might wanna kill them, but you must respect them...:)

first of all thank you. I appreciate that. and second, i don't want to change your views. And back to topic, Pissing on fallen what. I've lost my relative in Afghanistan. Like any of those there. He was a nato troop like those 3 died. That's why i "**** on" them as they were comrades of my relative in there. He was my commander. For me, i do really hate Syrian and Russian soldiers. Yeah that's right. But I do respect them as they are soldiers committed to serve their nation. That's why everybody should do respect them. you can hate them even you might wanna kill them, but you must respect them...:)
Video of U.S. Marines urinating on Taliban fighters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

neptune hw abt if i choose thez pics as my avtar?
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

ahaha!!! Nice one marsha :D. But you ask boys to fire them to jupiter to a guy nicknamed "neptune". Real Funny huh lol!!! What about leave girls in Earth, kick the boys to the sun. And fire me, venus, and some russian and australian girls to Mars. I bet I survive there with that "back up" lol :P the upper one seems better

don't tell me that you only get this short part of my post. That marines were honorless soldiers. But the those laying on the ground were not "freedom fighters" or "defenders". They were "terrorists"
Sir i ask you to edit the highlighted and return the courtesy !!!

thanks in advance ..

Sir i ask you to edit the highlighted and return the courtesy !!!

thanks in advance ..

as the the link you've given describes them as "taliban insurgery". Look it up:

The leader of the Taliban is
Mullah Omar who heads the
Quetta Shura. The Haqqani
Network, Hezbi Islami, and
smaller al Qaeda groups have
also joined the insurgency.
They often use terrorist attacks
in which their victims are usually
Afghan civilians. According to
reports by the United Nations