What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neptune ur showing me the definition of terrorism !!!

are u fu<king kidding me ...

Yes...... One is the Cook and the other is the Helper!! :D
tou phir mera inaam kidhar hai ?? :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes...... One is the Cook and the other is the Helper!! :D

Right!! :D

images

@RAMPAGE Nope. I'm simply telling you that they're not your "freedom fighters" they're terrorists just like those that PA is fighting against in Pakistani tribal areas. In deed they're in the same group.

@RAMPAGE Nope. I'm simply telling you that they're not your "freedom fighters" they're terrorists just like those that PA is fighting against in Pakistani tribal areas. In deed they're in the same group.
your telling me that ??????? believe me i know exactly who they are !!!

have you ever met an afghan taliban ??

@Aka123

my turn

two of my class mates loves to study hard all the time to get gud results but they dun why?:police: even when during finals but still?
@Aka123 juldi kuro cuz i have to go :taz:

your telling me that ??????? believe me i know exactly who they are !!!

have you ever met an afghan taliban ??

have you ever met with a soldier who had lost his life in Afghanistan?

Have they ever gave his 6 yo child to you and to your friends during the funeral. That he's given to you by his mom so she could farewell her husband and you're gonna deal with a 6 yo child who's recently lost his dad?

You know what, i didn't met with an afghan taliban but i do know someone who was killed in there. Despite being a soldier, he was smiling. Always smiling like a baby. Even while firing weapons. Like he's in love with the military. He never carried a picture of his family like they do in the hollywood films. But he was keeping his mom's ring on his dogtag, always. He was one of the very few commanders i really admired. Now mate, you are comparing those soldiers with that so-called freedom fighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom