What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
not in a gud mood huh ?

Actually,I can't believe this that this is a forum,such type of foolish,immature behavior is ruining the forum environment...why the hell people take this as social website,rather then political,army forum?why people try to be spy of one another?
If such environment continues,then I a gonna leave this forum.

Actually,I can't believe this that this is a forum,such type of foolish,immature behavior is ruining the forum environment...why the hell people take this as social website,rather then political,army forum?why people try to be spy of one another?
If such environment continues,then I a gonna leave this forum.
are you angry on vlad? or is it directed towards everybody?

u googled it , right ???

nahi.. naam suna tha.. but dont know much history..

are you angry on vlad? or is it directed towards everybody?

nahi.. naam suna tha.. but dont know much history..

I don't understand the context of your question..and why are you so persistent that I am angry?

Can anyone say what is the language here and what is written ?? :what:

xlarge

@Aeronaut,Meray bhai...i have posted a question in senior's cafe to Mr.jhaungry,but i HAVE FORGOTEEN TO MENTION HIM,PLEASE KINDLY MENTION HIM BEFORE APPROVING,THANKYOU.

Can anyone say what is the language here and what is written ?? :what:

xlarge

I think that it is farsi.

Welcome back @RazPaK :pakistan:

hey talon,whats up..hoe are your ramadan going on?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neptune yaar are those ship tracks still there which mehmet II built to transport his ships overland during the battle for constantinople ?

You mean the caliphate ships or the sultanate ships? Their viewed in Navy's museum command in Heybeliada :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean the caliphate ships or the sultanate ships? Their viewed in Navy's museum command in Heybeliada :)
no im talking about the track for ships like a train track he built on the land to bypass the iron chain !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom