What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has their issues...I thought Ramadan was supposed to show us how lucky we are with the nikmat we have while those less fortunate ones dont get this....So instead of whining one should either check themselves or just shut up and help those in WORSE conditions than us...

Prophet SAW said when you feel really in the pit think of the ones who are less fortunate than you...THEN YOU WILL know HOW lucky you are and HOW MANY nikmah ALLAH gave you!

For the ungrateful soul...they only see a small problem and cry rivers....while those who understand see the larger picture of THE UNCOUNTABLE nikmah like

eyes which see (some are born blind and never get to see the world)

Ears to hear (some are born deaf and never get to hear the world)

some are born with illness

there is always someone less fortunate than you...

When you have a roof over your head, food in ur tummy, soft bed to sleep in air conditioned room, waking up you know your family is safe WHAT THE HELL ARE SOME PEOPLE CRYING ABOUT? Pain! Dont even know the abc of pain!

Nice message- but what is "nikmat" and "nikmah"-?-

Dude, they still use CATIA? Where you working????
Well I'm doing BTECH in mechanical engg and have just completed my 1st year from N.I.T.:)

CATIA is a great CAD/CAM software.CATIA can be applied to a wide variety of industries, from aerospace and defense, automotive, and industrial equipment, to high tech, shipbuilding, consumer goods, plant design, consumer packaged goods, life sciences, architecture and construction, process power and petroleum, and services.

Even LCA,EFT,787 has been designed by CATIA.

O-Balma...-Whats-Up.jpg

Good morning people..... rozas sure are hard...... :D

Good morning people..... rozas sure are hard...... :D

Think my posts on defense matters are getting better? :)

Btw, now I've got Butt, soon enough you and I shall be skyping, well some day you secretive reprobate.:devil:

Yups, defense posts are getting much better..... LEKIN....... trolling is still sub-par...... we need immediate intervention....... @arp2041 needs to give you a refresher course......... :D

Think my posts on defense matters are getting better? :)

Btw, now I've got Butt, soon enough you and I shall be skyping, well some day you secretive reprobate.:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neptune yaar are those ship tracks still there which muhammad II built to transport his ships overland during the battle for constantinople ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom