What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a fake a/c here, haven't logged into it for over an year, think it was an Indian :chilli:

Thinking of logging into it again, mods don't exactly have the best IP address catching, even a simple freeware proxy gets through

But why the hell do you need to act like this?I think that you carry a good reputation,if I am not wrong? :blink:

so much :nana:

fit ! aap sunnao kia chal rha hai ?

why?what happened? :blink:

me just just trolling.. coz its sunday.. sunday..sunday..
hey @Slav Defence ... what did you eat today...

um...I?
well for sehri...I woke up late,so not much,just egg n all...
yes,but for iftari i ate alot,Alhamdulliah...
chinese roll,kheema samosay,aaloo and vegetable phulkiyaan, sharbat, and yes chicken curry in the end...oh,fruit chat as well... :laugh:
ag garmi ziyada thi..tu pani aur sherbat ziyada piya... :smitten:

there was a race riot against The Alpha Community :woot:

like? :what: elaborate?

Last edited by a moderator:
wo kya hota hai..

pakoray.....i think they common in India as well?

yaar tum karachi walay har cheez ka bera gharaq kar detay ho :lol: , what is vegetable phulki :what: btw alpha and tk got a permanent ban !

kiya bera gharq kerdiya hum karachi walon ne bhai? :blink:
woh dono kyun ban huey?

pakoray.....i think they common in India as well?

kiya bera gharq kerdiya hum karachi walon ne bhai? :blink:
woh dono kyun ban huey?
yaar phulkiaan tou baysan aur daal ki hoti hain tu nai vegetable ki kaisi bana li ? btw Aero says they were banned because of some serious forum violations !

@RAMPAGE .. dont annoy the mods by taking the A word, device a suitable secret name we can refer to. :smokin:

yaar phulkiaan tou baysan aur daal ki hoti hain tu nai vegetable ki kaisi bana li ? btw Aero says they were banned because of some serious forum violations !
@Aeronaut @nuclearpak are they banned due to multiple ID phenomena?I am 100% sure that they are same guys...as their writing style,time taken b/w two same posts and usage of punctuation,is very much alike.

@Aeronaut @nuclearpak are they banned due to multiple ID phenomena?I am 100% sure that they are same guys...as their writing style,time taken b/w two same posts and usage of punctuation,is very much alike.
u don't think im one of his alter , do u ?

mai ne nahi banaye meray bhai..baji ne...aur piyaz haray dhaniye k pakoray nahi khaye tum ne?

@Slav Defence .. delete your post and dont utter A word...

what!? kyun mai ne aisa kiya likh diya? :blink: kiya baat hai?sab aj kal kaatne ko kyun daur rahay hain? :blink:

u don't think im one of his alter , do u ?

whatever...this is none of my concern so spare me...bhai!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom