What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RAMPAGE

an advice for ya! get off internet n do somthin....one of da reasons of gettin angry soon.... try it n it wud work believe me!

in da start do it for an hour or two thn more...i mean spendin less time on net...im tryin it thez days!

Last edited by a moderator:
@RAMPAGE

an advice for ya! get off internet n do somthin....one of da reasons of gettin angry soon.... try it n it wud work believe me!

in da start do it for an hour or two thn more...i mean spendin less time on net...im tryin it thez days!

Im good, how are you doing.

He has been banned from this thread, so he can cool down and stop "blessing" us with his anger.

@RAMPAGE

You are back in.

bread n egg...n u?

I cooked pasta with finely chopped, red & green capcicum, chickpeas, boiled boneless chicken stripes, garlic,tommatto,onion sauce with diced seedless olives as the topping,served with 2 boiled eggs and a glass of lassi :tup:

Also....a hashbrown :D

@RAMPAGE

You are back in.

I cooked pasta with finely chopped, red & green capcicum, chickpeas, boiled boneless chicken stripes, garlic,tommatto,onion sauce with diced seedless olives as the topping,served with 2 boiled eggs and a glass of lassi :tup:

itna zada?:what:

@RAMPAGE

You are back in.

thanks buddy btw u should know that im probably the most peaceful member on this forum , without any criminal record :pakistan:

@RAMPAGE :P
999487_593285627359326_1418776639_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom