What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tk_90 .. I read it now... leave it he will cool down after some time. dont talk about it any more. There is 1 guest browsing this thread.. I wonder who he or she is.. :smokin:
yup .........
ah ok.. nobody asked me this before lolz..
when I joined pdf.. there was too much emphasis on religion... people will talk about religion in every thread.. especially pakistani muslims.. it made sense for me to clearly state where I come from and my views so that people dont have to guess it...
in an Indian forum, I would not keep such an Id... why would I need to talk about my religion in a defence forum.. makes no sense..

Last edited by a moderator:
What is he some sort of a retard or somethin? i mean who gets emotional on some internet forum?
he is in a very complex mess up. He shared things and problems with someone or sompeople here and whenever his relation with that/those people is turbulent. He acts haywire and gets depressed

@Tk_90 we don't mention him anymore and im verry sorry to alpha for joking about him and hope he's alright !

Last edited by a moderator:
he is in a very complex mess up. He shared things and problems with someone or sompeople here and whenever his relation with that/those people is turbulent. He acts haywire and gets depressed

That is "his" problem. No more discussion on this topic!

1 last question... does he have some health issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom