What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
chalo theek hai. its only 5 hours.. btw.. dont you prefer night bus, its not that hot at night..
yaar @Tk_90 is gonna take something like this . they're air conditioned and pretty comfortable if they don't pick extra passengers on the way !
9188.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bol do na phir.. adhi baat pet main rakhoge.. to phir pet main gas hoga..
poor Kid alpha , I recently came to know about his problem, and I just read what some people wrote about him.you are one of the very few people who think Good about him, I was just wondering is he realy as bad as some people accuse him of being or is he being trolled?

@Tk_90
people are trolling him dear, he was a bit naughty.. thats all..
also people tend to give respect here based on age, if you say you are 18, suddenly you are immature..... disclosing his age was his mistake.

@Tk_90
also people tend to give respect here based on age, if you say you are 18, suddenly you are immature..... disclosing his age was his mistake.
ur a wise guy :coffee: !
@Tk_90 bhai fb pai aao

@Tk_90
I guess he is the youngest here! :coffee:
another mistake he did was to share some very personal events of his life with 'someone' here. You must be aware that it is very dangerous to share things with people you meet online. They rarely live up to your expectations and Misunderstand things. Yes two days there was a fight after he left. Read last 15 posts of @Alpha1 an you will get the Idea

I guess he is the youngest here! :coffee:
another mistake he did was to share some very personal events of his life with 'someone' here. You must be aware that it is very dangerous to share things with people you meet online. They rarely live up to your expectations and Misunderstand things. Yes two days there was a fight after he left. Read last 15 posts of @Alpha1 an you will get the Idea

I know it... it all happened before my eyes.. dont want to dwell on it though... its a mistake for both... but he was coping well.
what do you mean two days there was a fight? which post? give me a hint .. post number..

I know it... it all happened before my eyes.. dont want to dwell on it though... its a mistake for both...
What mistake
but he was coping well.
he wasn't. He feels that his trust is broken and this is also the reason he might have....
what do you mean two days there was a fight? which post? give me a hint .. post number..
Go to his profile read his latest posts in Naswarville...

poor Kid alpha , I recently came to know about his problem, and I just read what some people wrote about him.you are one of the very few people who think Good about him, I was just wondering is he realy as bad as some people accuse him of being or is he being trolled?

What is he some sort of a retard or somethin? i mean who gets emotional on some internet forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom