What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
wo sab theek hai.. but can you please find out what happened to him?
And no, I never played any games with him, I like his posts, he is quite intelligent and genuine at same time. I hope by talking to him, I made him look positively towards life, and he did same to many of us.

I genuinely believe pdf was a support system for him.
He is offline from everywhere currently. I hope he is ok and comes back soon. We should change the topic now!

@Talon keep it cool "kiddo" :P. You can rely on my tac on this. Do not ever close your eyes from Iftar till to the Sahur. Then sleep after iftar. You'll open your eyes when you hear the cleric voice. Hell yeah!!!

@truthseer man!!! I remember he said to me that he was living inside a military facility which's a nuclear arsenal. Damn!!! He stayed too much with radiation :)

Anyways, he was nearly 7/24 online on PDF. I think he should give it a break and sail on the real life. Anyways I hate talking about someone after his/her left. As Awesome said, we should stop it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon keep it cool "kiddo" :P. You can rely on my tac on this. Do not ever close your eyes from Iftar till to the Sahur. Then sleep after iftar.
That is ONLY possible during weekends....
You'll open your eyes when you hear the cleric voice. Hell yeah!!!
No cleric voice in Europe only dumb church bells ...esp the ones in my village here...rings unreasonably alot!

@Talon I know what do you meann, trust me. It's their religion, we gotta respect that :)

naughty boy!!! don't do that. Want the cavalry to respond, huh? :P

In hindsight, I shouldn't post stuff like that on Naswarville. Just posted a fake a/c and Awesome told me to come clean or get banned :chilli:

@Talon I know what do you meann, trust me. It's their religion, we gotta respect that :)

Respect is fine....But my sleep is also impo....BTW, its just my village....there is something seriously wrong with that monastry...even this other new student whose my neighbour she moved from a diff city was complaining about it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom