What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I kind of feel sorry for Alpha, tum logon ne uska sahi ka dimagh kharab kia hai. You guys have turned him into Britney Spears. Woh chup bethay toh phir tum log ping karna shuru kardete ho, woh kuch bolay toh aiteraaz. He's naive enough to play into your hands for your entertainment and he doesn't even realize it, he probably thinks you guys are his friends (goes around saying so on Facebook as well!) but in actuality he's nothing but some guy you can make an idiot out of for your laughs.

Stop discussing him over and over and over, he thinks hes the be all end all, the highlight of everyone's life because you guys are giving this sort of impression here. The sort of mind screwing you all have given him, he would require professional help to get through it.

If this is all Naswarville has left to talk about I think its time to end it.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I kind of feel sorry for Alpha, tum logon ne uska sahi ka dimagh kharab kia hai. You guys have turned him into Britney Spears. Woh chup bethay toh phir tum log ping karna shuru kardete ho, woh kuch bolay toh aiteraaz. He's naive enough to play into your hands for your entertainment and he doesn't even realize it, he probably thinks you guys are his friends (goes around saying so on Facebook as well!) but in actuality he's nothing but some guy you can make an idiot out of for your laughs.

Stop discussing him over and over and over, he thinks hes the be all end all, the highlight of everyone's life because you guys are giving this sort of impression here. The sort of mind screwing you all have given him, he would require professional help to get through it.

If this is all Naswarville has left to talk about I think its time to end it.
wo sab theek hai.. but can you please find out what happened to him?
And no, I never played any games with him, I like his posts, he is quite intelligent and genuine at same time. I hope by talking to him, I made him look positively towards life, and he did same to many of us.

I genuinely believe pdf was a support system for him.

wo sab theek hai.. but can you please find out what happened to him?
And no, I never played any games with him, I like his posts, he is quite intelligent and genuine at same time. I hope by talking to him, I made him look positively towards life, and he did same to many of us.

I genuinely believe pdf was a support system for him.

He's banned from Naswarville.

@Awesome he has not logged in to PDF for two days!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nuking ME? W8 That means Turkey too! Ohh sh¡t!!!

Hi @Talon! It's been a while. How you doin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom