What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
1297_386135661486280_1427806913_n.jpg

The Supreme Leader and Commander of Baloch Mushallah Defah Tanzeem, Mir Kohi Mengal, A Man who oust Baloch Liberation Terrorists from Khuzdar, Kharan, Nushqi and Mastung. He prime job is to defend women from getting raped from B.L.A thugs and ensuring Children are getting their right to education which was denied by Nawabs of B.L.A. He's known as the Robin Hood of Balochistan.
@Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster @nuclearpak @ANTIBODY @Oscar @RazPaK @Talon and others

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my mom is from Islamabad.:D

What part of lahore are you from?

From Model Town ! :)

I'm not too fond of Islamabad - Too quiet...far too quiet for my taste ! Can you imagine most of the shops are closed their around 9 at evening ! :lol:

He seems nice :)

What do you mean 'seems' ? I am 'nice' ! :cray:

So what do you do ? :what:

I'm not too fond of Islamabad - Too quiet...far too quiet for my taste ! Can you imagine most of the shops are closed their around 9 at evening ! :lol:

o shut ....!:blah:

You're nice once one gets past the taliban leanings and the mullah Omar obsession.:hang2:

Don't lie to me you extremist, don't lie to me! Tell Dilli baba how many people you've already killed in your thoughts.

You're nice once one gets past the taliban leanings and the mullah Omar obsession.:hang2:

Don't lie to me you extremist, don't lie to me! Tell Dilli baba how many people you've already killed in your thoughts.

I hate the Taliban but I wouldn't mind if we pay-back the Afghans for 65 years of brotherly hospitality by using the Taliban ! :)

o shut ....!:blah:

Who called you Fat Islamabadi Cow ? :what:

Shhhuuu...shhhuuu - Jaoo bhaaag jaooo waisee bhiii aap ke chiriii rozeiii ke khulneii ka time ho giyaa haiii ! :P

I hate the Taliban but I wouldn't mind if we pay-back the Afghans for 65 years of brotherly hospitality by using the Taliban ! :)

Who called you Fat Islamabadi Cow ? :what:

Shhhuuu...shhhuuu - Jaoo bhaaag jaooo waisee bhiii aap ke chiriii rozeiii ke khulneii ka time ho giyaa haiii ! :P

You already did when you ruined everything for them the day you continued to fund Hekmatyar and then Omar after the soviet-afghan war was over.:sick: Although his Hezb fellows are part of Karzai's cabinet. :blink:

You already did when you ruined everything for them the day you continued to fund Hekmatyar and then Omar after the soviet-afghan war was over.:sick: Although his Hezb fellows are part of Karzai's cabinet. :blink:

As if the lot of you weren't funding some opposing faction back when we were rooting for Hekmatyar ! :lol:

Apparently they didn't learn their lesson well enough - We still need to do more ! :)

As if the lot of you weren't funding some opposing faction back when we were rooting for Hekmatyar ! :lol:

Apparently they didn't learn their lesson well enough - We still need to do more ! :)

AND then another decade later they'll hit back, back and forth. But let the baniya "waxe and multipli".:partay:

AND then another decade later they'll hit back, back and forth. But let the baniya "waxe and multipli".:partay:

Hit back with what ? The US ain't gonna invade another country in the next 50 years so whose gonna arm them ? You - Don't make me laugh....geography is against you ! :kiss3:

Oi @Marshmallow phir aaj rozaa rakhaaa ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hit back with what ? The US ain't gonna invade another country in the next 50 years so whose gonna arm them ? You - Don't make me laugh....geography is against you ! :kiss3:

Not us. Arms and weapons are easy to get by my friend, specially the assault rifles and stuff the US will leave. They may scrap the APCs but the guns will stay, they always stay, do you know how many M-4s and M-16s you can get in Pakistan/Afghanistan and the latter along with the M-14s in Vietnam even today?

Not that my man. Dude my first quote wrt your post was about decking out on chocolate out of a taut navel. Plenty of carnal stuff. I meant discipline. Sometimes me and my friends run our own bootcamp. AND sometimes we incorporate an endurance test just for $hits and giggles.

Yaar I want to do both. Please advise.

Not us. Arms and weapons are easy to get by my friend, specially the assault rifles and stuff the US will leave. They may scrap the APCs but the guns will stay, they always stay, do you know how many M-4s and M-16s you can get in Pakistan/Afghanistan and the latter along with the M-14s in Vietnam even today?

Guns don't frighten me - We've got millions of them here & many thousands being built in the Tribal Areas annually !

They can't fight a proxy war & hope to win without suffering unacceptable damage in turn especially now that Uncle Sam isn't exactly keen on staying !

Guns don't frighten me - We've got millions of them here & many thousands being built in the Tribal Areas annually !

They can't fight a proxy war & hope to win without suffering unacceptable damage in turn especially now that Uncle Sam isn't exactly keen on staying !

The funny thing about exporting jihad is that the people who buy it don't exactly fear sustaining unacceptable attrition. Maybe you haven't noticed but the center of terrorist activities is shifting, the LeJ is taking over, if the Afghans don't get too far someone else will. Someone is out to get you, no prize for guessing whom- lets lay a bet, as the years go by the LeJ's tempo of operations will drastically increase. Guess where the money will come from. Something people should learn, when Uncle Sam pulls out of a fight with insurgents they haven't lost a war they've lost face and they know how to twist the knife. They pulled out of Vietnam and left a parting gift for the whole region- look it up some day. Guns in the wrong hands my friend, where do you think the folks who knocked over PNS Meheran came from? They don't need a friendly government, nor a whole country, just a patch of land and trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom