What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
f3e6168b2ef0b2b72af2a62b60f87882.jpg

i wished everyone on 8th here includin u :unsure:

Ramadan Mubarak.

I don't mind being hungry, but I always need to be drinking something.

Without water I'm.............................................

And Talk about my breath being dry and smelly. Even I can smell it. :rofl:

@WebMaster mai nai aap sai aik darkhuaast ki thi ? :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good night people, I think I better fast..... see ya all laters.... happy fasting.... I wish you 10x sawab.... I'll do my part and will refrain from bashing Arabs and others I'm not fond of during the month..... well, I'll try at least.... :D

So i just finished sehri-
Went to the washroom to hv a nice shower- and some how there is no water- :undecided:-

Lets hope it comes before dawn or else my todays Roza will be considered as "makrooh"- :sick:-
And maybe then i will have to make up for it by give "dam" money- :P-

Yaar this is embarrassing- :cry:-

So i just finished sehri-
Went to the washroom to hv a nice shower- and some how there is no water- :undecided:-

Lets hope it comes before dawn or else my todays Roza will be considered as "makrooh"- :sick:-
And maybe then i will have to make up for it by give "dam" money- :P-

Yaar this is embarrassing- :cry:-
there's no such thing as makrooh ! do ur ghusal when the water comes and then offer ur qazza prayers ! the same thing happened to me last year on the first roza :ashamed:

there's no such thing as makrooh ! do ur ghusal when the water comes and then offer ur qazza prayers ! the same thing happened to me last year on the first roza :ashamed:

Good thing the problem has been solved- i m good to go- :smart:-
Btw are you sure about nothing happens to the roza in such state?-

Good thing the problem has been solved- i m good to go- :smart:-
Btw are you sure about nothing happens to the roza in such state?-
yup,sure ! phichlay saal apnai molvi dost sai poocha tha ! :D

@Armstrong Since you were inquiring about development of SAM systems, here is a comprehensive document on the development of the Akash SAM with a good representation of how the sensors were developed and all. Some of the pics are old since the prototype units have been used as stock images.
_1358752950ChandramoulilatestAEP-20-1-13

So @Jessica_L - Tell us about yourself ? Where are your folks from in Pakistan ? :)

I just gulped down the 2.25 Liter Pepsi - All alone ! :D

Damn it...abbb Acidity shuru ho jaii gii ! :bad:

I only drink two half liter bottles of coke in a day mostly that too after Maghrib so can get ready for Taraweeh So guys tell about Taraween in your Masjid I mean where you read How is the Hafiz Sahab is he good at reading mine one is good all words are really clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom