What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jessica_L

I suggest, you pay no attention to @Armstrong :D

But I'm @Jessica_L 's brother from Lahore ! :cray:

I only drink two half liter bottles of coke in a day mostly that too after Maghrib so can get ready for Taraweeh So guys tell about Taraween in your Masjid I mean where you read How is the Hafiz Sahab is he good at reading mine one is good all words are really clear

Mostly I go for the same but aaaj kaaal because of Iftar - Mein kuch dandiii maaar hiii jataooon hunnn & its usually a couple of liters of Pepsi or Coke at the end ! :D

Sorry....the last time I offered Taraween was perhaps 10 years ago ! :undecided:

Bohat lanmbii hotiii haiii, Arabic mein sariii hotiii hain tou Koran tou waisee hiii nahin samajhe mein ataa (maybe saaath saaaath Urdu Translation bhi honiii chahiyeee) & Sunnat hotiii hain - So I don't pray them !

Last edited by a moderator:
But I'm @Jessica_L 's brother from Lahore ! :cray:

Mostly I go for the same but aaaj kaaal because of Iftar - Mein kuch dandiii maaar hiii jataooon hunnn & its usually a couple of liters of Pepsi or Coke at the end ! :D

Sorry....the last time I offered Taraween was perhaps 10 years ago ! :undecided:

Bohat lanmbii hotiii haiii, Arabic mein sariii hotiii hain tou Koran tou waisee hiii nahin samajhe mein ataa (maybe saaath saaaath Urdu Translation bhi honiii chahiyeee) & Sunnat hotiii hain - So I don't pray them !

ALLAH has encouraged it in the Quran and as for translation you should read the translation on your own and should read it several times

ALLAH has encouraged it in the Quran and as for translation you should read the translation on your own and should read it several times

Mujhe seii Farz pareii nahin jateiii aur mein Sunnateiin shuru kar doon ! :disagree:

So @Jessica_L - Are you 'fasting' ? :azn:

Mujhe seii Farz pareii nahin jateiii aur mein Sunnateiin shuru kar doon ! :disagree:

So @Jessica_L - Are you 'fasting' ? :azn:

How long has it been since you went to a mosque hunh? :astagh: You're going to burn butt sahib. :angry:

Read the pdf file?

How long has it been since you went to a mosque hunh? :astagh: You're going to burn butt sahib. :angry:

Its been a while ! :ashamed:

Baring the occasional Friday Congregational Prayers............I haven't prayed at home in perhaps 2-3 years ! :unsure:

' @Hyperion apparently is enthusiastic about praying in Ramazan & so is @Marshmallow from what I've heard ! :undecided:

Read the pdf file?

I'm fasting right now; which means I'm parched - I can't be arsed to go through a PDF File till Iftar in the evening - Thats around 7:11 p.m ! :lol:

To be honest I do not understand why Muslims make a big deal about keep roja. I used to think it was something big the way my friends used to get all hyper about it. But off late I have been putting on weight (too much drinking and chakhna) so last 1+ month I have been eating only one meal, i.e. lunch.

I leave home without coffee or breakfast, have one chai in morning at college canteen, then lunch, one chai in the evening, and go to bed without dinner. Next day same thing repeats. I have lost around 5 kilos, and after the first few days, I do not even feel hungry.

Its been a while ! :ashamed:

Baring the occasional Friday Congregational Prayers............I haven't prayed at home in perhaps 2-3 years ! :unsure:

' @Hyperion apparently is enthusiastic about praying in Ramazan & so is @Marshmallow from what I've heard ! :undecided:

I'm fasting right now; which means I'm parched - I can't be arsed to go through a PDF File till Iftar in the evening - Thats around 7:11 p.m ! :lol:

I haven't had a morsel since last evening, been up all night, didn't go and get water from down stairs either out of sheer laziness..add to that the 13 or so cancer sticks I've gone through- WHICH REALLY DRY YOU UP EVEN UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES- AND my system's still functioning like a track athlete's. 6 miles on the treadmill with a sub 5 min mile in the morning and half an hour at the bag. Sharam karo wannabe pehelwan. :lol:

OH and ya you're going to burn, don't worry though. Me and @Hyperion will give you company, or actually worry aplenty since we'll bestow upon you a fate worse than the shaitan can concoct once we take over hell.:devil:

To be honest I do not understand why Muslims make a big deal about keep roja. I used to think it was something big the way my friends used to get all hyper about it. But off late I have been putting on weight (too much drinking and chakhna) so last 1+ month I have been eating only one meal, i.e. lunch.

I leave home without coffee or breakfast, have one chai in morning at college canteen, then lunch, one chai in the evening, and go to bed without dinner. Next day same thing repeats. I have lost around 5 kilos, and after the first few days, I do not even feel hungry.

Dude its not the abstinance from food but not drinking water which makes it so difficult, extended periods in the heat without water can hit you hard.:sick:

I haven't had a morsel since last evening, been up all night, didn't go and get water from down stairs either out of sheer laziness..add to that the 13 or so cancer sticks I've gone through- WHICH REALLY DRY YOU UP EVEN UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES- AND my system's still functioning like a track athlete's. 6 miles on the treadmill with a sub 5 min mile in the morning and half an hour at the bag. Sharam karo wannabe pehelwan. :lol:

I suppose the fact that you can't eat or drink anything has some psychological bearing on one's resolve & I could swear that really causes your body to go 'Water....Waaaateeer...please....maaar jaooon gaaa....paaaniii deiii deiiii' !

OH and ya you're going to burn, don't worry though. Me and @Hyperion will give you company, or actually worry aplenty since we'll bestow upon you a fate worse than the shaitan can concoct once we take over hell.:devil:

Don't worry....I'm not gonna be there - I'd be in Valhalla if you need me ! :lol:

Dude its not the abstinance from food but not drinking water which makes it so difficult, extended periods in the heat without water can hit you hard.:sick:

You are a Muslim Dillinger? Ya that must be tough. Some are so hardcore that they do not swallow their spit?

Well, whatever. Since I now plan to go to the local imdadi every night, I will cut out lunch and replace with dinner. This modified roja seems to be working for me. :)

You are a Muslim Dillinger? Ya that must be tough. Some are so hardcore that they do not swallow their spit?

Well, whatever. Since I now plan to go to the local imdadi every night, I will cut out lunch and replace with dinner. This modified roja seems to be working for me. :)

I am an atheist my man, but yog (be clear yog not yoga) demands perseverance, I can sustain myself for quite some time without food or water and still function at peak.

I suppose the fact that you can't eat or drink anything has some psychological bearing on one's resolve & I could swear that really causes your body to go 'Water....Waaaateeer...please....maaar jaooon gaaa....paaaniii deiii deiiii' !

Don't worry....I'm not gonna be there - I'd be in Valhalla if you need me ! :lol:

Ya man, water deprivation is HARD man!! :undecided:

I am an atheist my man, but yog (be clear yog not yoga) demands perseverance, I can sustain myself for quite some time without food or water and still function at peak.

What the heck is 'Yog' ? :what:

Ya man, water deprivation is HARD man!! :undecided:

Yup...I can survive 3-4 days without food (2 without breaking a sweat) but I'm someone who drinks 15-20 liters of water every day - Literally ! There isn't a time when I haven't a 5 liter bottle near me.

What the heck is 'Yog' ? :what:

Yup...I can survive 3-4 days without food (2 without breaking a sweat) but I'm someone who drinks 15-20 liters of water every day - Literally ! There isn't a time when I haven't a 5 liter bottle near me.

discipline, its a very esoteric topic. For later when you get some water into you..I am headed down myself. Having your own floor back at your home has one big glaring gap, the refrigerator is downstairs. :sick:

@Dillinger by yog you mean tapasya?

Nothing carnal also right? Poor you .....

@Dillinger by yog you mean tapasya?

Nothing carnal also right? Poor you .....

Not that my man. Dude my first quote wrt your post was about decking out on chocolate out of a taut navel. Plenty of carnal stuff. I meant discipline. Sometimes me and my friends run our own bootcamp. AND sometimes we incorporate an endurance test just for $hits and giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom