What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should change my flag when i go or i might get an infraction!

mujhay to nai lag raha roza :chilli:

kal mgy bi ni lga lets see about today……
aj wsy 3 ideots say 2hrs tak discussion ki lets see kia hoota aj……:unsure:

Hit back with what ? The US ain't gonna invade another country in the next 50 years so whose gonna arm them ? You - Don't make me laugh....geography is against you ! :kiss3:

Oi @Marshmallow phir aaj rozaa rakhaaa ? :what:

yes...im not like u :meeting: ....fridays fast is impo:argh:

Last edited by a moderator:
59965678390141971437.jpg

@Armstrong US will sure damn gonna invade another or multiple countries. The bad fact it is, and they're gonna bring us to invade too :hitwall:
@SOHEIL mate, how's your medical status ?

Yup...I can survive 3-4 days without food (2 without breaking a sweat) but I'm someone who drinks 15-20 liters of water every day - Literally ! There isn't a time when I haven't a 5 liter bottle near me.
bhai i've survived 3 days without food and 33 hours without water with 30 kg of ammo and supplies in azad kashmir on a course which i took when i was 16 . and bro i wasn't just wandering the mountains but it was a rather tough demo of guerrilla warfare . it was a good experience and maybe it'll help me in kakul if i join :) .

@RAMPAGE please change your avatar. Doesnt suit you

again u call me dumb :sick:. bhai mai aap ka point aik second mai samajh gia tha :)

yar ek tu tum jazbati buhat hojatay ho... @Armstrong ki tareef kerne ka yeh matlab harkiz nahi hai k tum 'Dumb' ho...tum ne doosray context mai reply kerna importtant samjha k you consider such things a as conspiracy theory:undecided:
I didn't called you dumb 'indirectly'..:sick:

From Model Town ! :)

I'm not too fond of Islamabad - Too quiet...far too quiet for my taste ! Can you imagine most of the shops are closed their around 9 at evening ! :lol:

What do you mean 'seems' ? I am 'nice' ! :cray:

So what do you do ? :what:

Well that's what i meant your a nice guy!:)
I'll message you the answer in your Inbox, Unfortunately I think i made some enemies here:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom