What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you're not going to hell - Don't worry little brother ! :kiss3:

IF there is a hell then that's where I will be, I don't like virgins and angels are virgins. Inexperienced twats who eat up all your time and give meaning to the term "vagin@ dentata". No, hell it is for me. Midst sinners, besides IF there is a hell then god probably exists and I have no wish to be near someone who's ego literally transcends the size of the known universe. :pissed:

I've drunk Non-Alcoholic Malt Beer on a regular bases but no Alcohol ! :)

I've even drunk Non-Alcoholic Club Soda - It tastes like pissss ! :bad:

Oi @Ayush - I hear that @Hyperion is a connoisseur of such sinful delights - You should ask him about fruity beers ! :whistle:
u drink pisss ? :blink:

IF there is a hell then that's where I will be, I don't like virgins and angels are virgins. Inexperienced twats who eat up all your time and give meaning to the term "vagin@ dentata". No, hell it is for me. Midst sinners, besides IF there is a hell then god probably exists and I have no wish to be near someone who's ego literally transcends the size of the known universe. :pissed:
astaghfirullah !

Last edited by a moderator:

May God Bless you-

Its alcohol isn't it ? So - Its a No on my part ! :kiss3:

No actually Murree Breweries Peach Malt is actually very tasty & completely Non-Alcoholic ! :)
I think lemon malt is way better

A common arguments atheist and many Non-muslims give
your God is egoistic!
^^
I face this on multiple fora

1048154_482530691832633_1735069497_o.jpg

Father @seiko i have confession to make! :angel::angel:

Lol- wtf- :cheesy:-

Status
Not open for further replies.