What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god , coke pee pee k phatnay wala hun !
scared-alien-monster-smiley-emoticon.gif

stupid bhabhi n bachun jokes again :angry:

thy shud hav made u a CLERK here instead of elite membr haha jk

we want to c BigB @Hyperion directly into Navy Blue color here nw instead of alienish green like @Armstrong
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

What did I say ? :undecided:

I meant ke Allah aap ko aur aap keii (school/college) ki bachoon ko khush rakheii ! :angel:

Abbb mereii liyee tou you guys are just 'kids' na ? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
And I want to see my darling sis in purple colors of @WebMaster... :D

Then you can kick whomever you like! :P

stupid bhabhi n bachun jokes again :angry:

thy shud hav made u a CLERK here instead of elite membr haha jk

we want to c BigB @Hyperion directly into Navy Blue color here nw instead of alienish green like @Armstrong
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

@Armstrong Congrads mate for your Elite promotion!!! Let our Fenerbahce tribe rise :yahoo:

Thanks Mate ! :)

Hey, when I was in Singapore a few weeks ago...I dined at a Turkish Restaurant - it was good but I could swear that we Pakistanis can teach you to make it 'perfect' ! :smokin:

There the walls were plastered with pictures of the Ottoman Empire along with a picture of the Conquest of Constantinople & whats best the Patron of that Restaurant was a fan of Fenerbahce ! :D

But I ordered some sort of a traditional Turkish Pizza type thing that, the menu said, was eaten as a staple diet by Anatolian Shepherds ! :)

I agree... there is no food like our food... and I have eaten EVERYWHERE.....:smokin:

Hey, when I was in Singapore a few weeks ago...I dined at a Turkish Restaurant - it was good but I could swear that we Pakistanis can teach you to make it 'perfect' ! :smokin:

There the walls were plastered with pictures of the Ottoman Empire along with a picture of the Conquest of Constantinople & whats best the Patron of that Restaurant was a fan of Fenerbahce ! :D

But I ordered some sort of a traditional Turkish Pizza type thing that, the menu said, was eaten as a staple diet by Anatolian Shepherds ! :)

What did I say ? :undecided:

I meant ke Allah aap ko aur aap keii (school/college) ki bachoon ko khush rakheii ! :angel:

Abbb mereii liyee tou you guys are just 'kids' na ? :P

hey hey hey...congrats for getting green strip...of Elite class!!:woot:

I agree... there is no food like our food... and I have eaten EVERYWHERE.....:smokin:

and everyone...:rofl:

oh god , coke pee pee k phatnay wala hun !
scared-alien-monster-smiley-emoticon.gif

you drink coke in ramadan??yuck!

I see mate but wait WTF??? BuAhahaha dude they lied to you it's a lie that Anatolian Shepherds used to eat "Turkish style pizzas" :rofl:

why is it yukky ?it's halal isn't it ? :blink:

Lolz @Armstrong got my point cleverly...:lol:
However,I can also answer in your context:
As we all know PEPSI ABBREVIATES:
PAY EACH PENNY TO SAVE ISRAEL...:rofl:
At least should stop funding them in the holy month of Ramadan..:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom