What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha...yea was thinking of changing name too...but then again am fine FOR NOW :D

What's up?

Ohh!! But Talon is a good name.... If u change name then identity prob will crop up... :D

Ohh!! But Talon is a good name.... If u change name then identity prob will crop up... :D

If I can be invisible maybe :D
@WebMaster @Awesome @Aeronaut @Zakii @nuclearpak

:raise: can I have my name in pink and then go around posting to confuse other members?! Just a thought that came to my mind no I am not asking for a ban :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
i sometimes, see 21guests and 1member=me :cray:
Btw talking of stalkers what do u do when a girl in which you have not interest in , constantly eyes on you standing on terrace!
While you are playing soccer or someother out door activity :help::help:
if you are not interested in her than why would you even look at her :rofl:....how would you know she is stalking you unless you look at her too :ashamed:

As far as I know minorities like Hindus in Pakistan are given scholarship...

And they can get the Qarz-E-Hasna (interest free loan) for education purposes.Like every other facility that a common Pakistani enjoys.I personally know one example.

And they can get the Qarz-E-Hasna (interest free loan) for education purposes.Like every other facility that a common Pakistani enjoys.I personally know one example.

thanks ;) ;)

Fine, just thinking of sniping some Indians, and then leaving the thread, returning hours later and reporting the abuse

:rofl: go kid! :tup:

thanks ;) ;)

:rofl: go kid! :tup:

I think you need to report the thread instead of banging your head there.Save sometime for Music, for nawafil or for some yoga :D or roza or for a nice read or a nice meal may be......:lol:

I think you need to report the thread instead of banging your head there.Save sometime for Music, for nawafil or for some yoga :D or roza or for a nice read or a nice meal may be......:lol:

During ramadan cant knock sense into them...so doing it now then I will disappear for Ramadan and prob only be in members club :angel:

daily-wtf-005-07062013.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom