What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl:
@Aeronaut tussi bhi naa...ankh khuli kissi ko utha ker ban ker diyea wala haal hai :rofl: how ru btw? :flirt:
ya phir Pakistani police wala haal hai...eid haty he jo bhi haath laga pakar kar jail meiin daal diya....ab eidi bhi tou chaye na :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran Khan has been creating trouble consistently, he needs a Long rest.
In the freezer for quite some time.
usko waisy bhi bari garmi lagh rahi thi....keh rahe thay 60c temp hai aaj ...:rofl:

on the lighter note he said he will behave in ramzan.....

@Aeronaut please check who are these 4 stalkers....- 4 guest...jab bhi dekho chacku massi ke tarha guest banaye hotay hain....:pissed:

@Aeronaut please check who are these 4 stalkers....- 4 guest...jab bhi dekho chacku massi ke tarha guest banaye hotay hain....:pissed:
i sometimes, see 21guests and 1member=me :cray:
Btw talking of stalkers what do u do when a girl in which you have not interest in , constantly eyes on you standing on terrace!
While you are playing soccer or someother out door activity :help::help:

@KingMamba93

I don't know what to say bro, but it was all up to the Egyptian people, not the military, have you seen the Senate's reactions on Egypt?

Lovely moderation. One abuses another's family, mothers and sisters. The other gets mad and responds in kind, but then deletes the post. The other gets banned....

Lovely moderation. One abuses another's family, mothers and sisters. The other gets mad and responds in kind, but then deletes the post. The other gets banned....

Both should get banned. The starter and the one who retaliates. Abusing mother sister is not at all pardonable. The starter should be banned permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom