Not open for further replies.
@Talon

keep this as your avatar- :rofl:-
talon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@RAMPAGE for now I am satisfied with the phoenix will change later :D

thanks!!

@Luftwaffe I think what he meant was that his mom was once diagnosed with cancer and there was fear built in him that he MAY loose her and that he somewhat understands the pain of loosing someone dear

Aajki sabse positive baat, Naswarville pe gaali galoch ka match hua and RazPak showed restraint!
Aaj nai kal ki baat and he was very patient...and that is when he mentioned his mom's operation being on Monday...

@Luftwaffe I think what he meant was that his mom was once diagnosed with cancer and there was fear built in him that he MAY loose her and that he somewhat understands the pain of loosing someone dear

Perhaps he meant like that...cancer is a terrible disease, my Father was diagnosed and with-in 3 months he left us but I also blame doctors because I know worst hit patients have survived such operations, maybe someday i'll write in detail about it am 1000% sure doctors damaged a person who could have survived and lived authentic hadith says Muslim dying of disease of stomach is a martyr. So the Hadith gives me peace.

1353. Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "There are five categories of martyr: someone killed by the plague, someone killed by an abdominal disease, someone who drowns, someone who is killed by a collapsing building and the martyr killed fighting in the way of Allah." [Agreed upon]

Perhaps he meant like that...cancer is a terrible disease, my Father was diagnosed and with-in 3 months he left us but I also blame doctors because I know worst hit patients have survived such operations, maybe someday i'll write in detail about it am 1000% sure doctors damaged a person who could have survived and lived authentic hadith says Muslim dying of disease of stomach is a martyr. So the Hadith gives me peace.

1353. Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "There are five categories of martyr: someone killed by the plague, someone killed by an abdominal disease, someone who drowns, someone who is killed by a collapsing building and the martyr killed fighting in the way of Allah." [Agreed upon]

Well, from what he told he said his mom was diagnosed with it before or something and recently had some lump and well he wanted to make sure it was fine so had her go to USA for the checkup...

Are you guys trying to make Talon become pink again? Main kuch assist karoon? :D

Are you guys trying to make Talon become pink again? Main kuch assist karoon? :D
@Awesome
Ain? ki hoa? Me was just asking for a PINK name :cheesy: and then I can go around confusing people ...they will be like how did that PINKY post?! :woot:

Maza ai ga...kiya khial hai?! :pop:

ooo and to add up I can put pink panther as my avatar :woot: mazay ka idea hai naa :tup: @WebMaster @Awesome @Aeronaut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom