What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been banned many times over less. He took shots at your family when his own family knocks on every embassy door to see which one accepts sex for visa exchanges. :lol:

Going to Texas has softened you up, those words are fighting words and you know it. He is just lucky he only talking behind a screen.

Don't get involved boy.

But he is behind the screen, so theres nothing either you nor razpak can do about it. Disrespexting each other, mouthfouling, you are disgracing your families......if he is getting down to that level does not simply mean you get there too.
If he was standing on the street I will be standing by your side but this is not the case so let it go yar, daffa.karo, bas kafi kuch suna diya ous ko

Yeah, but I don't take drunk people seriously.

For me that's jokes from a clown, feel me.

When he wakes up tomorrow the nigga gona feel stupid.

Him saying things about my family doesn't mean it's true.

Let a nigga step up to me face to face, that's different.

But like I said, don't take clowns seriously.

You think anything he said to me bothers me? My sisters make more money in executive position in banks in one year then his toilet cleaning will make in his lifetime.

He is just mad people like us make 5 to 6 figures in dollars per year while his passport is in the hands of an Arab. :rolleyes:

What nonesense I cant be online 24/7 got tons to do and I prefer sleeping then seeing people calling names and cussing their own...

It is my 1st rozay alone :cray: really upsetting have been soo emotional for a week now

aray tu kaun kehraha hai k 24/7 online raho....jab bore horahi ho tu ajana yaar... :lol:

@KingMamba93 ur lucky for not being in front of me ! i'm not saying that what he did was right but believe me if u had said this in my face , you would've been dead ! @WebMaster @Awesome i want him banned fr gud !

Last edited by a moderator:
But he is behind the screen, so theres nothing either you nor razpak can do about it. Disrespexting each other, mouthfouling, you are disgracing your families......if he is getting down to that level does not simply mean you get there too.
If he was standing on the street I will be standing by your side but this is not the case so let it go yar, daffa.karo, bas kafi kuch suna diya ous ko

Of course you are right but disrespect is responded with disrespect. I will delete my posts. -___-

@RAMPAGE thankGod i havent abused on PDF with 1 or two exceptions

aray mera bhai..cheeta hoker roata ho??kiya yeh khush hone wali baat nahi hai k saath wali aunty tum ko meetha bana ker bhejti hain:)

Bhai hum cheetay tou hain par jab eid ke namaz paroh aur phir galay milnay ke liye aap ka kou bhai , abu ya cousin na milay tou phir pta lagta hai....but I got used to it so it doesnt matter, it was a one thing....as I said one gets used to it.......

@KingMamba93 ur lucky for not being in front of me ! i'm not saying that what he did was right but believe me if u had said this in my face , you would've been dead ! @WebMaster @Awesome i want him banned fr gud !
What is wrong with you? You dont even know where this came from NOR where it is headed...

@KingMamba93 ur lucky for not being in front of me ! i'm not saying that what he did was right but believe me if u had said this in my face , you would've been dead !

Ok chuze. You see unlike you I don't threaten people with violence. If I want to hurt someone I do it that is how things here in Brooklyn, New York where I live work. You can ask @RazPaK about it. So pardon me but I don't take your threat seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom