What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
baby unicorns :woot: cute hain naa...pata nai kahan say aai but cuteeeee is all that matters!! :woot:

My brain is getting too negative, to me it looks like pony is crushing the lil ones under the.feet.....:unsure:

it was a heavy course.text book of zoology...look at first image.this describes types of feet of birds...the arrangement of their figures with resprct to adaptation..what a kwhari.....

I have seen such talons in zoology books but I NEVER remember the author :ashamed:

i said two days ago that i want to ask a question when u come online today.
You said:
".. Cant tell u that..,"
i didnt even ask anything. PM me!
I responded to tk-90 alpha..and second I answered you already that I am not sure when I will be online.

I have seen such talons in zoology books but I NEVER remember the author :embarrass:

No problem.I don't know that you have studied zoology after inter..i mean in bachelors-masters level..but seriously it is a khwari subject.can't tell you how much confused I was to study comparative zoology...

Don't cry..atleast you are gonna visit your family for EID. :sad:

That is not the problem, I am not sure about her but I had to spend one ramazan alone...18 ghanty ke roozay ke baadh bhi kuch dil nahin karta tha khanay ko...ab akela banda kya banaye aur kya kaye......es liye mein sirf roozana fruit chat hi kha leta khud bna kar...:cray:

to phir apny bhai ko kiyoon sataya tha ? name kya hai mujhy boohl gya hai :whistle:

back it as it was . tum log mery emotnal dost ho rahy ho i am asking for srry to you guys as my real life friends . ban ho ga to ho jay per ap wapas wesy ho jao please . razpak wapas a gya ap bhi a jao . or please mujhy qoute mat karna doubara yehi acha hai :frown:

yes i want to be end on friendship with you people . :tup:

Very well...do as you wish

I responded to tk-90 alpha..and second I answered you already that I am not sure when I will be online.
But both phrases were in the post u quoted me! :what:
Nevermind. I could have been sleepy :D
how is the study going?

@KingMamba93 fix your post bro...i felt like vomiting reading even the 1st 2 sentences...Yaar dont stoop down please!! :astagh:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not the problem, I am not sure about her but I had to spend one ramazan alone...18 ghanty ke roozay ke baadh bhi kuch dil nahin karta tha khanay ko...ab akela banda kya banaye aur kya kaye......es liye mein sirf roozana fruit chat hi kha leta khud bna kar...:cray:

waqai meray bhai...tanhai buhat buri cheez hai....well said..I remember that when my mom was hospitalized a year before,how sad we were..woh ramadan bari aazmaishon bhara tha..mom hospital mai,office,ghar...everything was messed up...although we were not alone..we all were together with each other... :sad:

But both phrases were in the post u quoted me! :what:
Nevermind. I could have been sleepy :D
how is the study going?
good.result anae wala hai...Inshallah.

@KingMamba93...oye mambay bhai wth did I just read :blink:....hosla rakh bhai.....usne tou apnay sir gunnah dala tum kyon karte ho ??? Mitti pao....

Last edited by a moderator:
aray udaas na ho...hum sab hain na tumharay saath ramadan and eid celebrate kerne ko....:P chalo hans do ab.shabash..

What nonesense I cant be online 24/7 got tons to do and I prefer sleeping then seeing people calling names and cussing their own...

It is my 1st rozay alone :cray: really upsetting have been soo emotional for a week now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom