What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
waqai meray bhai...tanhai buhat buri cheez hai....well said..I remember that when my mom was hospitalized a year before,how sad we were..woh ramadan bari aazmaishon bhara tha..mom hospital mai,office,ghar...everything was messed up...although we were not alone..we all were together with each other... :sad:

Subha khud utho sehri tayar karo, ....bahut masla hita hai aur opar se eid jab saath waali aunti aap ke liye sawayian bhejein kyon ke aap ke ghar koi banaye wala nahin hai....:cray:... bahut emotional scene hota hai bhai yeh

@RazPaK you should not be nice to him just because he is an elder. He only take shots at you being in America because he is jealous he cannot come here himself. That is why he offers his behn and in the future his behtiya for visas or for saudi extensions so jawazat don't kick him out. Don't be a coward you know what happens to people like him here in NY he wanna run his mouth. :rolleyes:

Brave old man was hiding his location all this time with the wrong flag until yesterday and telling me to come like a man. @Imran Khan chuza bastard son of a *****. :lol:

Dude. Just chill out.

It's not worth getting banned over.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KingMamba93 mogambo na bun
:rofl:
ok
me tired.
Very busy
i just hope i see u people soon!

@KingMamba93

He's already logged off. Prolly cuz his drunk came off.

Now you are the one that's gonna get banned.

So don't even do it bro.

Just leave it.

It is my 1st rozay alone :cray: really upsetting have been soo emotional for a week now

Ah! dont worry you will feel sad for first few days but it will get better and you will get used to the routine..... till Eid Day, thats when one feels alone most....so its better you dont plan on staying at home and go out of city.....

You've been banned many times over less. He took shots at your family when his own family knocks on every embassy door to see which one accepts sex for visa exchanges. :lol:

Going to Texas has softened you up, those words are fighting words and you know it. He is just lucky he only talking behind a screen.

Kid chill...please...do you think he is worth a ban?

Good night. I am out of this cursing and abusing party!

You've been banned many times over less. He took shots at your family when his own family knocks on every embassy door to see which one accepts sex for visa exchanges. :lol:

Going to Texas has softened you up, those words are fighting words and you know it. He is just lucky he only talking behind a screen.

Don't get involved boy.

Yeah, but I don't take drunk people seriously.

For me that's jokes from a clown, feel me.

When he wakes up tomorrow the nigga gona feel stupid.

Him saying things about my family doesn't mean it's true.

Let a nigga step up to me face to face, that's different.

But like I said, don't take clowns seriously.

@KingMamba93

He's already logged off. Prolly cuz his drunk came off.

Now you are the one that's gonna get banned.

So don't even do it bro.

Just leave it.

Whatever they can ban me but make sure they let the old man read what I wrote first so he knows his aukaat.

Subha khud utho sehri tayar karo, ....bahut masla hita hai aur opar se eid jab saath waali aunti aap ke liye sawayian bhejein kyon ke aap ke ghar koi banaye wala nahin hai....:cray:... bahut emotional scene hota hai bhai yeh

aray mera bhai..cheeta hoker roata ho??kiya yeh khush hone wali baat nahi hai k saath wali aunty tum ko meetha bana ker bhejti hain:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom