What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your world always runs around Islam and Masjids ...... :P

Well, whats wrong with that?

Besides I forgot if it was @RAMPAGE or @Tk_90 who was saying they are working on a project so was asking for updates :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, whats wrong with that?

Besides I forgot if it was @RAMPAGE or @Tk_90 who was saying they are working on a project so was asking for updates :whistle:

No I mean nothing wrong, you seem to defend Islam fiercely here ..... :P

No I mean nothing wrong, you seem to defend Islam fiercely here ..... :P
Lolz...because I am aware of the reality and the net and also the misconceptions about Islam...

I have yet to have anyone spit a racist word at me in real life...I am always prepared esp since I do hijab and well live in the West...but nope not as they show on tv...or on the net :rofl:

Lolz...because I am aware of the reality and the net and also the misconceptions about Islam...

I have yet to have anyone spit a racist word at me in real life...I am always prepared esp since I do hijab and well live in the West...but nope not as they show on tv...or on the net :rofl:

Miss you are using strong language......, I thought I initiated a casual talk ...... :rolleyes:

@RazPaK main ne tum logoon ko kuch kaha ? i call you brother always or us ko sister to tum logoon ko kya pari hai mujhy qoute karo trolling insulting or mery gher tak jao ? wo log tumhary 100000000s insults kerty hain main ne kabhi trolling ya tumhy kuch kaha ? ever us scandel jis main wo phansi thi ya tumhary hazaroon bans per trolling ki insults ki ? then why ? or phit main to sharabi hoon na ? in fact tum logoon ka aqal nhi hai you are blinds .

Baba, meri koi dushmani hain tumaray saat.

Main is post ke baad tumay tang bhi ney karun gah.

Magar tum tanday paani ke glass piyo, phir baad me paron apnay likha kya hain.

Ek to tumnay mujay BC kaha hain. Baad mein bola ke mainay apni bheno ka sodaa kya US ke safar ke liyeh.

Pir to tumnay larki ko bhi BC bola, aur usko bolaa keh woh apna boyfriend lekar aye.

Tanday dimagh sey socho. Mainay koi ilzamat to ney lagaii tumarhi family par.

Trolling to mein bhi kar sak tha hun. Mainay yeh kalay mun walay Indians ney choray toh tum kya cheez ho?

Main toh teight jawab de sak tha tumay, magar hum to pelay humesha sey dost teh.

Mainay app ko bilcil report ney kiya.

Bus apni comments phir se par lo.

Khoda Hafez.

@Talon

to kya ho ga meri salary cut ho ker ayee gee? main ne tumhy respect di thi per tum is qabil nhi ho dafa ho jao ab . tumhy wohi achy hai jo scandals banay tumhary

it was my last reply to you but becasue thread closed so i have to post it here bye
itni serious fight? :coffee:

@Talon what are your plans for summer??

@Imran Khan bhai @RazPaK molvee @Talon WTF did just happen ? :blink: tum log itna serious kiu ho jatay ho yaar !

yahan ghar mein lagane ko UPS nahin aur aap madam masjid ki baat kar rahi ho....:ashamed:
So how is the electricity generator plan for the masjid coming about? :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom