What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
bus...baat phir kahatm.. @balixd...bacha apologize keraha hai..shabash...sorry bolne se koi chota nahi hota...:omghaha:
No i'm not apologizing anymore ! anyone wth a prob can go fuk themselves :) .

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 oye kidhar gaaib hai ? lagta hai uncle nai mobile zabt kr lia hai :omghaha:

I was talking about you, not the brotherhood. :lol:

Since the coup is over, I feel like as if I were in heaven.

باكستان دولة صديق ونحن السعوديون تحترم شعب باكستان العظيم

ارجع إلى التاريخ وانظر بعمق وستجد العلاقة وطيدة بين الشعبين

I wonder what the Ikhwan @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa are up to? :coffee: :D

Salat al-jumu'ah for my part, cleaning my apartment and talking to my family back home and friends over Skype. Oh, and watching the events in Egypt and Syria like every day for the past 2.5 years more or less. Other than that nothing special. How is life in the US?:cheesy:

naswar corner main arbi log kaise ghus gaye.. @Alpha1 @RAMPAGE .. kya chal raha hai yahan. :cheesy:

naswar corner main arbi log kaise ghus gaye.. @Alpha1 @RAMPAGE .. kya chal raha hai yahan. :cheesy:
hum nai koi naswarville ka theka thori lai rakha hai jo hamai pata ho ga :rolleyes: ! btw our saudi members are most welcome here :smitten:
@Dillinger kia chal rha hai bhai ! :wave:

hum nai koi naswarville ka theka thori lai rakha hai jo hamai pata ho ga :rolleyes: ! btw our saudi members are most welcome here :smitten:
@Dillinger kia chal rha hai bhai ! :wave:

maine kab bola na aae.. lekin politics laoge, to bekar main fight hoga, yahan irani aur turki bhi ate hai.. pata to hai na.. hate triange hai un teeno ka..

Salat al-jumu'ah for my part, cleaning my apartment and talking to my family back home and friends over Skype. Oh, and watching the events in Egypt and Syria like every day for the past 2.5 years more or less. Other than that nothing special. How is life in the US?:cheesy:

Same bro jummah today, life is smooth celebrated independence day yesterday so everyones in a good mood today except those who woke up with hangovers you know. :lol:

Syria is a deadlock, you know the Sunni Syrians here actually support Bashar strange. :P

Didn't like the way things went down in Egypt though.. whats your take?

Since the coup is over, I feel like as if I were in heaven.

باكستان دولة صديق ونحن السعوديون تحترم شعب باكستان العظيم

ارجع إلى التاريخ وانظر بعمق وستجد العلاقة وطيدة بين الشعبين

Did you support the coup bro?

Morsi was a tough guy, but a stable Egypt is all what matters to KSA. As soon as Al-Sisi - Army Chief - addressed the nation, the Custodian congratulated the Egyptian people.

Yesterday I argued that the coup would tell the brotherhood that they have no room in Egypts democracy and might push some them to violence, today it seems I was on point.

Bad bad move and we will probably see more blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom