What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
bus yaar kya kary ye log nhi smajh sakty
ab baas kardo yar, aik tou aap saray phadda daal detay ho aur phir usko khenchhhhhhhhhhh khenchhhhhhhhhh ke...aik dosray ko ignore list mein dalo aur life jinga lala

rukhsana khala nahi...saadiq khaloo :what:

oh bhai jaan mauhala mein aisy baatein sirf maasi musebtay ya ruqsana khala karte hain Khalo becharay tou ghar mein akhbar he partay rehtay hain.....

Lolz...because I am aware of the reality and the net and also the misconceptions about Islam...

I have yet to have anyone spit a racist word at me in real life...I am always prepared esp since I do hijab and well live in the West...but nope not as they show on tv...or on the net :rofl:
I wonder if you have listened to that show of Nihal's on BBC Asian Network back in 2011, where he had some idiot sikh from EDL, who disrespect the prophet and utter some words about islam on a live show :pissed: like girls getting killed and buried alive in the days of prophet ( it was done by muslims)....

Last edited by a moderator:
@RazPaK @Imran Khan shame on you people for using such bad language :sick: ! @Talon its ok to disagree with someone but you don't just slap someone for it :angry:

oye @Ayush kidhar tha bay ? :laugh:

@Talon im not sure what to say , im just online for some minutes...but i managed so see the jist of it!
@Talon

to kya ho ga meri salary cut ho ker ayee gee? main ne tumhy respect di thi per tum is qabil nhi ho dafa ho jao ab . tumhy wohi achy hai jo scandals banay tumhary

it was my last reply to you but becasue thread closed so i have to post it here bye
Imran , i agree with @Tk_90 put eachother in the ignore list.
All of you are my respected elders.....

oye @Ayush kidhar tha bay ? :laugh:

been a bit busy yaar.. aur soch raha hun,pdf par aana thoda kam kar doon..in fact,i have already reduced the time i spend on pdf..

@Alpha1 you did manage to keep away from net for a couple of days :victory:
congo!
HOW? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom