What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look. According to me, it's a waste of money for us to be buying anything at the moment. We need to quadruple our efforts on the new naval reactor (PWR), which at it's present pace will become operational (dry test) within 3 - 4 years. On the other hand if they quadruple the budget instead of buying more subs this year, we can have it operations in 1 year. Once that is done, we already have certain "promises" that we can stick that in a verified test bed.

Hmm..so you will attempt to match us head on.

Which tells me that we better get our economy back on line, hope you get another ganja and initiate a full on economically prohibitive arms race. Ronald jee style.:D

SSBN is a necessity not a luxury, anything else is not required.

Hmm..so you will attempt to match us head on.

Which tells me that we better get our economy back on line, hope you get another ganja and initiate a full on economically prohibitive arms race. Ronald jee style.:D

SSBN is a necessity not a luxury, anything else is not required.

Ah and what of the subs that hunt SSBNs, NPOL is already testing out components for a SOSUS counterpart not to mention 12+ P8 orions can't be comfortable either. Although, for us the Arihant is inadequate.. dammit still 8-10 years away from an operation sub with a proper SLBM..one that can hit kill me some chicoms.
@Hyperion You know I really like the Chinese btw, 50% atheist population.:smitten: We shouldn't have been on opposite sides but here we are. :laughcry:

Last edited by a moderator:
two goats riding on two goats lol :omghaha:

Yea I see that now :rofl:

Though the bottom part looks like muchain as @RazPaK just mentioned muchain..so ab woh muchain lag ri hain :unsure:

@RAMPAGE @Marshmallow @Armstrong @Hyperion @Slav Defence @Tk_90 @Zarvan @Imran Khan @JonAsad @Pboy @liontk @Mani2020 @Mirzay @Jessica_L @Leader @M-48 @nuclearpak @truthseer @ANTIBODY @A.Rafay @RazPaK @Aeronaut @Jazzbot @S.U.R.B. @Hermione G @WebMaster @Awesome @Zakii @ButterCup @Argus Panoptes @qamar1990 @BDforever @pk_baloch @LoveIcon @DESERT FIGHTER @Neptune @balixd @ZYXW @arp2041
Let me tell you a story my mumani told me and I loved it :smitten:

It was about this Pakistani writer (I do not remember tiny details but will try my best)

Ashfaq Ahmed nay pata nai likha tha or he was describing his experience....

He was abroad and had gone to meet some friend in some European country. He was talking to the lady of the house in the living room over a cup of tea when suddenly a kid of around 10-12 yrs of age (i honestly forgot what the age was) came jumping about in the living room and did his naughtyness and was rude to the guest. The mother looked apologetically at the guest and said we are taught not to beat or scold our kids as it hinders their development...

The child was rude and disobedient to his mother. The mother excused herself as she wanted to make a phone call to her husband and moved to other other room leaving the guest with the child. The kid came over to the guest, pulled his face by the mustache and slapped him hard. The guest was shocked and didnt know how to react in the meanwhile the mother came back and the kid acted as though nothing happened.

The mother informed that her husband wont be joining them as he is busy and they proceeded with dinner. On the dining table both (another boy of age 7) the children were playing with the food and threw it at the guest. Again the mother apologized and emphasized they do not discipline their children as it hinders their development.

The mother again excused herself and when she left the guest got up and gave a hard smack to each child and gave them a warning + angry stare and went back to his seat as though nothing happened....When the mother returned she saw both boys behaving and the mother said see the children behave themselves after awhile....

The author concluded I have seen how they are going to raise their children ineffectively and I have seen that our formula works better on them in terms of discipline otherwise the formula applied by the west has not yielded any miracles and they are not going to behave ...

This is a summary in my own words at least you get the essence of the story ;)

Whatcha guys think? :pop:

it was in in a way. sometimes you dont even have to hit the kid just give him a look.
but our waaay is 100 times better thats why everybody respects each other even if they dont like you.

Yara, I was praying. Ok, about the carrier thread.... I made a boo boo... when I wrote on that thread, I'd assumed that Iran was trying to build one... and I was like WTF..... bad day, it was really hot and I was fasting......:D

What ? Why ? :unsure:

zzz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom