What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! It took the camera man over 20 shots to get 1 picture right and he still didn't get it right.

You look much better than this license photo:

Drivers_License_No_Kidding.jpg

@Hyperion @Talon @BDforever @Slav Defence @RazPaK my old calligraphic teacher was very fond of saying "agar mirza qadiyani nabi hota tou (****) mai gir kr na marta" alhamdullilah i proudly claim that i love Muhammad S.A with all my heart and i love him more than anything in my life including myself and my family and i curse mirza qaadiaani.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion @Talon @BDforever @Slav Defence @RazPaK my old calligraphic teacher was very fond of saying "agar mirza qadiyani nabi hota tou (****) mai gir kr na marta" alhamdullilah i proudly claim that i love Muhammad S.A with all my heart and i love him more than anything in my life including myself and my family and i curse mirza qaadiaani.

To love the prophet, you don't have to curse or hate anyone.

I have read a lot about him..especially his pathetic theories.....theories kiya thi...Tauheen e khudawandi thi....woh buhat bura insaan tha..

ek baar woh kehta hai k jab mujhay aut aye gi....

--na din hoga na raat hogi
--na mai ghar k ander hon ga na bahir...

aur 3 rd point I don't remember...

Aur Allah ne us shatim e ilahi k alfaaz sachay kerdiye...\

--jab woh mara tu:
--maghrib ka waqt tha...
--woh bathroom k door per mara hua tha...aur bathroom old style k hotay they..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom