What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
mujeh nai story sunany thi ye?:undecided:

Inshallah jab tum bari hojao gi aur tumhari shadi CHILLI-MILLI se hojaye gi..so will gift you with loads of story books... :laugh:

@Slav Defence tumhara proposal webby ne refuse kardia :rofl: :yay:

buhat uchal uchal ker meri taang kheench rahay ho...ager tum logon ne saath diya hota tu admin maan jati but tum logon ne itna shore aur wawala daala k...meray proposal ki aisee ki tasee hogayee...:cheesy:

@Talon, all i picked up from the story is Our politicians are laaton ke bhoot, this western democracy isn't going to work here......they need lashes on their bottoms to work effectively :butcher:
oh lala tum tu aur cheetay niklay....bacho se politicna?:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Inshallah jab tum bari hojao gi aur tumhari shadi CHILLI-MILLI se hojaye gi..so will gift you with loads of story books... :laugh:

buhat uchal uchal ker meri taang kheench rahay ho...ager tum logon ne saath diya hota tu admin maan jati but tum logon ne itna shore aur wawala daala k...meray proposal ki aisee ki tasee hogayee...:cheesy:

oh lala tum tu aur cheetay niklay....bacho se politicna?:rofl:

:what::what:

What I have I done? :rofl:

:P

wesey hi:girl_wink::smokin:

Now you have referred Ashfaq Ahmed so let me also tell you a story....
I read that when I was in college..

It is a story of a women that how lovingly she raised her son..unlike other women,she never raised hand at him...instead she played reverse psychology.
Like one day she found out that her son is going on date..so instead of beating him,she said:
"Dear son,remember that if she is innocent,then don't hurt her...etc" and then she let him go...
he was very angry...thus during his date,when he looked at her eyes,and felt innocence,her mother's words echoed,thus unwillingly he only throw a dinner and then he dropped her home...

anyways In the end,the author highlights the benefits of calm ways of training...rather then taunting and slap..as this makes child rebellious..getting angry is good...there should be a fear,like he was in the story,although she never raised her hand at him..she always pretends that she didn't knew what he is doing and if she does then she talk to him in specific tone:calm,instructive etc

@bailxd @Tk_90 @Marshmallow @Talon and others...what do you all think??

moral is : Da boys shud never tell their moms if thy r goin on a date:rofl: loll jk

slav hw bad r u dat to TEACH US GUD MANNERS u r sharin us da example of datin shatin
:omghaha::P

I am youngest daughter of the eldest son....so yea I cant tolerate much nonesense from my younger cousins!..................Basically I believe in disciplining at a certain age and nothing excessive! Just enough to pass the message that you cant get away with everything and stay in you limits...yea I am a kid of the previous generation :ashamed:

Thats not what you did to me - You tied me up to a post & had me whipped just because I had forgotten to add whipped cream to your latte ! :cray:

@Alpha1 kid! if i don't want to see you again come here in pink,
DON'T COME HERE UNTIL YOU ARE UNBANNED!
If you respect me or your friends you will obey!
It is for your own good!!

IF @ANYBODY SEES ALPHA1 COME ONLINE ON THE FORUM UNTIL HE IS UNBANNED, please tell me,
I will put him straight!

moral is : Da boys shud never tell their moms if thy r goin on a date:rofl: loll jk

slav hw bad r u dat to TEACH US GUD MANNERS u r sharin us da example of datin shatin
:omghaha::P

That is why we don't share serious stuff with you..and is liye tumhari KAAF se kuchi hoti hai hurr game mai..:cheesy:munni BABY..

Its because im just so awesome :smokin:

How did ya exams go? Done with them?

@Alpha1 kid! if i don't want to see you again come here in pink,
DON'T COME HERE UNTIL YOU ARE UNBANNED!
If you respect me or your friends you will obey!
It is for your own good!!

IF @ANYBODY SEES ALPHA1 COME ONLINE ON THE FORUM UNTIL HE IS UNBANNED, please tell me,
I will put him straight!

You know him personally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom