What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RAMPAGE @Slav Defence @Tk_90 @Zarvan @Mani2020 @Mirzay @nuclearpak @A.Rafay @RazPaK @Aeronaut @Hermione G @WebMaster @Awesome @qamar1990 @BDforever @pk_baloch @LoveIcon @Neptune @balixd
Let me tell you a story my mumani told me and I loved it :smitten:

It was about this Pakistani writer (I do not remember tiny details but will try my best)

Ashfaq Ahmed nay pata nai likha tha or he was describing his experience....

He was abroad and had gone to meet some friend in some European country. He was talking to the lady of the house in the living room over a cup of tea when suddenly a kid of around 10-12 yrs of age (i honestly forgot what the age was) came jumping about in the living room and did his naughtyness and was rude to the guest. The mother looked apologetically at the guest and said we are taught not to beat or scold our kids as it hinders their development...

The child was rude and disobedient to his mother. The mother excused herself as she wanted to make a phone call to her husband and moved to other other room leaving the guest with the child. The kid came over to the guest, pulled his face by the mustache and slapped him hard. The guest was shocked and didnt know how to react in the meanwhile the mother came back and the kid acted as though nothing happened.

The mother informed that her husband wont be joining them as he is busy and they proceeded with dinner. On the dining table both (another boy of age 7) the children were playing with the food and threw it at the guest. Again the mother apologized and emphasized they do not discipline their children as it hinders their development.

The mother again excused herself and when she left the guest got up and gave a hard smack to each child and gave them a warning + angry stare and went back to his seat as though nothing happened....When the mother returned she saw both boys behaving and the mother said see the children behave themselves after awhile....

The author concluded I have seen how they are going to raise their children ineffectively and I have seen that our formula works better on them in terms of discipline otherwise the formula applied by the west has not yielded any miracles and they are not going to behave ...

This is a summary in my own words at least you get the essence of the story ;)

Whatcha guys think? :pop:
@Talon my dear,best part of the story when guest slapped the kid back..so moral...tit for tat..but wait for suitable time.:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Uff moral was discipline the kids dont expect them naturally grow a brain! :rofl:

Hence slapping @RAMPAGE to sleep :rofl:

I know..but this was more attractive for me to highlight....:rofl:

@RAMPAGE @Slav Defence @Tk_90 @Zarvan @mani202 @Mirzay @nuclearpak @A.Rafay @RazPaK @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Awesome @qamar1990 @BDforever @pk_baloch @LoveIcon @Neptune @balixd

It was about this Pakistani writer (I do not remember tiny details but will try my best)

He was abroad and had gone to meet some friend in some European country. He was talking to the lady of the house in the living room over a cup of tea when suddenly a kid of around 10-12 yrs of age (i honestly forgot what the age was) came jumping about in the living room and did his naughtyness and was rude to the guest. The mother looked apologetically at the guest and said we are taught not to beat or scold our kids as it hinders their development...

The child was rude and disobedient to his mother. The mother excused herself as she wanted to make a phone call to her husband and moved to other other room leaving the guest with the child. The kid came over to the guest, pulled his face by the mustache and slapped him hard. The guest was shocked and didnt know how to react in the meanwhile the mother came back and the kid acted as though nothing happened.

The mother informed that her husband wont be joining them as he is busy and they proceeded with dinner. On the dining table both (another boy of age 7) the children were playing with the food and threw it at the guest. Again the mother apologized and emphasized they do not discipline their children as it hinders their development.

The mother again excused herself and when she left the guest got up and gave a hard smack to each child and gave them a warning + angry stare and went back to his seat as though nothing happened....When the mother returned she saw both boys behaving and the mother said see the children behave themselves after awhile....

The author concluded I have seen how they are going to raise their children ineffectively and I have seen that our formula works better on them in terms of discipline otherwise the formula applied by the west has not yielded any miracles and they are not going to behave ...

These kids look
extra-naughty! They deserved it!
Talon, i belong to a joint family system, so i have a lot of experience with kids!! And have a lot of tolerance!
I have seen that "MAAR" can sometimes be useless too.

These kids look
Talon, i belong to a joint family system, so i have a lot of experience with kids!! And have a lot of tolerance!

Oh,rampage..brilliant topic...
but Slap only becomes useless when parents use them every time..
bachon per kabhi bhi hur waqt haath nahi raise kerna chahiye,or else they will become dheet to maar..
sirf ghoori and tone..enough to train them..

@RAMPAGE @Slav Defence @Tk_90 @Zarvan @Mani2020 @Mirzay @nuclearpak @A.Rafay @RazPaK @Aeronaut @Hermione G @WebMaster @Awesome @qamar1990 @BDforever @pk_baloch @LoveIcon @Neptune @balixd

haha. Before the island I was at the same thought. The violent is bad. But after it I realisted that Violent was the solution of everything; politics, Talk, behave...etc. It reminded me many memories :P

These kids look

I am youngest daughter of the eldest son....so yea I cant tolerate much nonesense from my younger cousins! Seriously ALL of them have been beaten by me at least twice in their life...Though I only go to Pakistan once in 1-2 yrs and even that is enough to get me to beat them twice in THEIR lives :rofl:

Though at the time of the beating they were STILL rebellious at least now they are in A-Levels and Uni they are MUCH behaved as compared to the new kids (their younger cousins who have never even heard a raised voice) man those are alien kids but they fear me coz of what the other cousins say so they behave....

A little fear is necessary...at least at a young age....And I dont go beating them for no reason, only if they EXCESSIVELY misbehave or have failed in a subject because they didnt study .....1 recently failed and he was soo embarrassed to come near us and I told him its ok...try again next time but make sure you pass...Till date his mom cant control him but my family being the eldest son's is slightly privileged and gets away with a few things :ashamed:

Basically I believe in disciplining at a certain age and nothing excessive! Just enough to pass the message that you cant get away with everything and stay in you limits...yea I am a kid of the previous generation :ashamed:

@Neptune is a MOD
smileys-scare-861807.gif

a naswarite became a MOD
smileys-happy-514478.gif

111-300x225.jpg

238135,xcitefun-funny-pictures-bravo-bunny.jpg

@Neptune to try ur powers,y not ban Pboy for a test:P JK

What I have I done? :rofl:

:P

mujeh nai story sunany thi ye?:undecided:

You a student? In what field?
Hoping to be a student of phycology!! Couldn't Do MBBS!
And yes talon when it comes to Kids, we have to shove things down their throats through Maar or Pyar it is stupid to expect they would develop themselves!
Kids are like clay!

@BDforever @RAMPAGE
Please everyone dont mention alpha1 from now on, he told me he has been mentioned 150 times! :blink:
He seems pissed. and if i was mentioned 150 times while I am Banned. I would be very pissed.
SO no mentioning him!
We should give him a break and not engage him., He is addicted to foruming and that can cause lots of problems including health related

I am youngest daughter of the eldest son....so yea I cant tolerate much nonesense from my younger cousins! Seriously ALL of them have been beaten by me at least twice in their life...Though I only go to Pakistan once in 1-2 yrs and even that is enough to get me to beat them twice in THEIR lives :rofl:

Though at the time of the beating they were STILL rebellious at least now they are in A-Levels and Uni they are MUCH behaved as compared to the new kids (their younger cousins who have never even heard a raised voice) man those are alien kids but they fear me coz of what the other cousins say so they behave....

A little fear is necessary...at least at a young age....And I dont go beating them for no reason, only if they EXCESSIVELY misbehave or have failed in a subject because they didnt study .....1 recently failed and he was soo embarrassed to come near us and I told him its ok...try again next time but make sure you pass...Till date his mom cant control him but my family being the eldest son's is slightly privileged and gets away with a few things :ashamed:

Basically I believe in disciplining at a certain age and nothing excessive! Just enough to pass the message that you cant get away with everything and stay in you limits...yea I am a kid of the previous generation :ashamed:
Now you have referred Ashfaq Ahmed so let me also tell you a story....
I read that when I was in college..

It is a story of a women that how lovingly she raised her son..unlike other women,she never raised hand at him...instead she played reverse psychology.
Like one day she found out that her son is going on date..so instead of beating him,she said:
"Dear son,remember that if she is innocent,then don't hurt her...etc" and then she let him go...
he was very angry...thus during his date,when he looked at her eyes,and felt innocence,her mother's words echoed,thus unwillingly he only throw a dinner and then he dropped her home...

anyways In the end,the author highlights the benefits of calm ways of training...rather then taunting and slap..as this makes child rebellious..getting angry is good...there should be a fear,like he was in the story,although she never raised her hand at him..she always pretends that she didn't knew what he is doing and if she does then she talk to him in specific tone:calm,instructive etc

@bailxd @Tk_90 @Marshmallow @Talon and others...what do you all think??

@Talon, all i picked up from the story is Our politicians are laaton ke bhoot, this western democracy isn't going to work here......they need lashes on their bottoms to work effectively :butcher:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom