What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have learnt bachoun ko door say hi darwaza dikha dayna cha hiyea warna ziada free ho jatay hain :whistle:
:rofl:
“Do not train a child to learn by
force or harshness; but direct
them to it by what amuses their
minds, so that you may be better
able to discover with accuracy
the peculiar bent of the genius of
each.”
― Plato
@RAMPAGE how old are you kid? :rofl::rofl:

@Zarvan Love your posts brother!

why are so so afraid to post it in psychology corner....here it is post link here...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/258389-psychology-corner.html
My version of opera mini is not supporting quoting facility :rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
each.”
― Plato

@Zarvan Love your posts brother!

My version of opera mini is not supporting quoting facility :rofl::rofl:

What typr of malfunctioning is this?? seems that your cellphone is freaked out after seeing abstracts of p.corner:rofl:

Ink-Blot.jpg

@RAMPAGE what do you see kid?? :pop:

What typr of malfunctioning is this?? seems that your cellphone is freaked out after seeing abstracts of p.corner:rofl:
:rofl: The new version of opera is not working, So I am using an older version , which doesnt support quoting! :rofl:

@Tk_90 sonny i had my first **** when u had ur diapers changed a dozen times a day so don't go asking my ******* age!

@Aeronaut this is unfair ! what if i had said that slap thing to her and talon wo kehtai hai k agar mazzak krtay ho to mazzak sehnai ki bhi himmat honi chahiay!

Look kid you called me a British nanny...so I showed you I am more Pakistani by slapping you to sleep ;)

Mazaq aap nay kiya tou aap hi sehnay ki himmat rakhain ;)

So let'em be sister. Even myself have a strong secular view but I don't leave my muslim values. Btw yesterday was special for us!

Shab-e barat mubarak ho!

Shab-e-barat mubarak to u too kid :D

Look kid you called me a British nanny...so I showed you I am more Pakistani by slapping you to sleep ;)

Mazaq aap nay kiya tou aap hi sehnay ki himmat rakhain ;)

Shab-e-barat mubarak to u too kid :D
then why report me!

Actualy i expected this kind of reply. :pop::pop:
chill kid!
It was in good sense!
Btw i have a message from Alpha1 for you

@Alpha1 :woot: oh,I remember...don't let him to enter in my psychology corner..or else I will be the one who will need counselling sessions...:rofl:

From alpha1
@RAMPAGE can you give your contact info e.g. Email adress OR FB id to tk_90? He will pass it to me. I have some computer related issue and i am sure you can help!

Don't be angry at TK he likes to mess with minds and besides you are atleast older than me! :)
@RAMPAGE his message ^^

@Alpha1 :woot: oh,I remember...don't let him to enter in my psychology corner..or else I will be the one who will need counselling sessions...:rofl:
:rofl: He is a nice and intelligent kid, just sometimes very annoying!!

@Slav Defence so what do you do?
A student like me?

yeah....and I will get admissions for MSC this November....Inshallah..till then.....:cheesy:
and what do you do??
oh,btw where is @Mani2020 haven't seen him for days... :what:
lol he is so funny sometimes...once an MQM suppoter was calling PTI fellas as burger bacha..so he replied in same tone(oh,I can imagine) "kabhi aao na KPK khusboo laga k":omghaha: @Marshmallow @Talon @balixd @Hermione G and others.....give my best wishes to him when you meet mani....:rofl:

each.”
― Plato
@RAMPAGE @Marshmallow @Armstrong @Hyperion @Slav Defence @Tk_90 @Zarvan @Imran Khan @JonAsad @Pboy @liontk @Mani2020 @Mirzay @Jessica_L @Leader @M-48 @nuclearpak @truthseer @ANTIBODY @A.Rafay @RazPaK @Aeronaut @Jazzbot @S.U.R.B. @Hermione G @WebMaster @Awesome @Zakii @ButterCup @Argus Panoptes @qamar1990 @BDforever @pk_baloch @LoveIcon @DESERT FIGHTER @Neptune @balixd @ZYXW @arp2041
Let me tell you a story my mumani told me and I loved it :smitten:

It was about this Pakistani writer (I do not remember tiny details but will try my best)

Ashfaq Ahmed nay pata nai likha tha or he was describing his experience....

He was abroad and had gone to meet some friend in some European country. He was talking to the lady of the house in the living room over a cup of tea when suddenly a kid of around 10-12 yrs of age (i honestly forgot what the age was) came jumping about in the living room and did his naughtyness and was rude to the guest. The mother looked apologetically at the guest and said we are taught not to beat or scold our kids as it hinders their development...

The child was rude and disobedient to his mother. The mother excused herself as she wanted to make a phone call to her husband and moved to other other room leaving the guest with the child. The kid came over to the guest, pulled his face by the mustache and slapped him hard. The guest was shocked and didnt know how to react in the meanwhile the mother came back and the kid acted as though nothing happened.

The mother informed that her husband wont be joining them as he is busy and they proceeded with dinner. On the dining table both (another boy of age 7) the children were playing with the food and threw it at the guest. Again the mother apologized and emphasized they do not discipline their children as it hinders their development.

The mother again excused herself and when she left the guest got up and gave a hard smack to each child and gave them a warning + angry stare and went back to his seat as though nothing happened....When the mother returned she saw both boys behaving and the mother said see the children behave themselves after awhile....

The author concluded I have seen how they are going to raise their children ineffectively and I have seen that our formula works better on them in terms of discipline otherwise the formula applied by the west has not yielded any miracles and they are not going to behave ...

This is a summary in my own words at least you get the essence of the story ;)

Whatcha guys think? :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom