What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
A well regulated life, discipline and a schedule leave time for all activities..including trolling Bdians on PDF.

Sup King?

I came on in the morning to post a bit but got hit with a shtload of work so had to log off, both of you were online. I come back 10 hours later ya'll are still here. Like damn. :pop:

NM bro just watched Imran Khans speech in NA. He talks much sense. :coffee:

Tauba tauba! Down with you, you deviant!:angry:

Don't make assumptions. :police:

I came on in the morning to post a bit but got hit with a shtload of work so had to log off, both of you were online. I come back 10 hours later ya'll are still here. Like damn. :pop:

NM bro just watched Imran Khans speech in NA. He talks much sense. :coffee:

Don't make assumptions. :police:

I am on these days from 9PM to 10PM and then from 7AM to 10AM or so. IST obvio. Coz I've got me sleep patterns well organized. 11PM to 4AM. :D

I was talking about doing some charity work. :rolleyes: :P

The charges leveled against me are categorically false (jew serving). :pissed:

No ! You were talking about ' spending it somewhere else ' knowing fully well the ideas Satan conveys in one's mind :astagh: Why not you let us enjoy responsibly here ? :angry:

You have the right to remain silent , remember ? :D

Ain't nothing nasty about what I was talking about. :azn:

Don't talk to me pervert, Don't talk to me! :sick:

Do you know that one of the posters here wanted to launch a fidayeen attack on me, he said as much. :sick:

No ! You were talking about ' spending it somewhere else ' knowing well the ideas Satan conveys in one's mind :astagh: Why not you let us enjoy responsibly here ? :angry:

You have the right to remain silent , remember ? :D

You guys just got dirty minds. :whistle:

I ain't one to mince words if that was what I meant I would have just said it. :D Now that YOU brought it up however, indeed even that may be better than 10 straight hours of pdf. Although just don't blame me when God asks you about it. :rofl:

Anyway Ima head to bed take care guys. :D
:tup:

You guys just got dirty minds. :whistle:

I ain't one to mince words if that was what I meant I would have just said it. :D Now that YOU brought it up however, indeed even that may be better than 10 straight hours of pdf. Although just don't blame me when God asks you about it. :rofl:

Anyway Ima head to bed take care guys. :D
:tup:

Good night brother. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom