What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hakeem sahab nay Buhtton kee bhee lenay ko kaha tha! :D

Acha jee, to Altoo bhai?

@Awesome @WebMaster I request the admins to lift the ban on @hinduguy because every member has the right to say whatever he/she wants to ! as for his post mentioning elmo , i agree with him and i feel that the use of words like horny are inappropriate for a mod !

He probably had 2 infractions and got a third.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, kia karon? Ganjon say kuch allergy see hai - Khwa-m-khwa bethay bethay kharish shurro ho jaati hai, jabb takk dass ya bees qalmat na sunna doon to khattam hee nahin hoti. Hakeem sahab kay totkay pay ammal karr raha hoon, unhon nay kaha hai kay N-League walon kee achi tarah dhullayee karro, rozana - billa nagha, sabb theek ho jaye ga! :D

Bald is beautiful! :sick:

Hakeem sahab ka farman hai:

"Altoo bhai ko kuch matt kehna, baray mazloom hai woh. Batt-tees saal say chashma nahin baddal paye, mazloom logon kee nahi'n liya kartay"

To mai'n nay kaha:

"Hakeem sahab, parr unka bori supply ka retail bijniss to khoob chall raha hai"

Iss baat parr Hakeem sahab nay farmaya:

"Abbay salay, 'economies of scale' ka kuch patta hai? Pakistan mein sabb say ziyada jaroor-rat borion kee hai. Woh itni sasti supply nahin karay ga to sabb cheezain mehngi ho jayen gee"

Phirr maine arz kia:

"Lo kar lo baat. Hakeem sahab aap to Economist niklay"

Acha jee, to Altoo bhai?

He probably had 2 infractions and got a third.

@Hyperion what do you think the outcome of Syria shall be? It makes me happy you know.. despite the fact that Syrian society was largely tolerant and now it will be left scarred and bent towards extremism...ah a certain threat shall be removed.

Stalemate for short-term future and then it will draw most of middle east to war. I give it 9 months, before it reaches tipping point

@Hyperion what do you think the outcome of Syria shall be? It makes me happy you know.. despite the fact that Syrian society was largely tolerant and now it will be left scarred and bent towards extremism...ah a certain threat shall be removed.

when i see u questioning like the that i feel like i'm watching the ******* aapas ki baat , this is naswarville not a damned tv show !

@Awesome @WebMaster I request the admins to lift the ban on @hinduguy because every member has the right to say whatever he/she wants to ! as for his post mentioning elmo , i agree with him and i feel that the use of words like horny are inappropriate for a mod !
i agree with you.. something wrong is going on here ... @hinduguy is one of rare Indians who hardly troll on the other hand some extreme Indian Troller are getting away from ban.

when i see u questioning like the that i feel like i'm watching the ******* aapas ki baat , this is naswarville not a damned tv show !

Don't talk to me wannabe fidaiyin, don't talk to me! :angry:
@Hyperion

And now you know why I said a certain threat might vanish.

i agree with you.. something wrong is going on here ... @hinduguy is one of rare Indians who hardly troll on the other hand some extreme Indian Troller are getting away from ban.

Stop it you! Go catch some Hilsa for me.

I have imposed Hilsa sanction on you :coffee:

Hasina didi is sill sending some Hilsa..and Zia didi has agreed too after having her hands warmed..btw as an economics student do you know what happens to goods from a certain country being exported even if they enjoy shorter transit times when they come up against goods from relatively further off but which enjoy the cover of FTA in goods. FTAs are evil. Oh and seriously don't sign TIFCA..or else evilest India will then go to becoming evilest USA.

Hasina didi is sill sending some Hilsa..and Zia didi has agreed too after having her hands warmed..btw as an economics student do you know what happens to goods from a certain country being exported even if they enjoy shorter transit times when they come up against goods from relatively further off but which enjoy the cover of FTA in goods. FTAs are evil. Oh and seriously don't sign TIFCA..or else evilest India will then go to becoming evilest USA.

2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom