What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys just got dirty minds. :whistle:

I ain't one to mince words if that was what I meant I would have just said it. :D Now that YOU brought it up however, indeed even that may be better than 10 straight hours of pdf. Although just don't blame me when God asks you about it. :rofl:

Anyway Ima head to bed take care guys. :D
:tup:

INFIDEL ! :angry:

Now that we have brought it up implying that we are the ones wrong here ? :astagh: Why dont you say that it was , what you were referring to ? :D

Take care .

@Dillinger

Leaving for University for now . Let me know if your posts get published .

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon @hinduguy james gandolfini, star of The Sopranos died :cry:
gandolfiniphoto_copy__130620014813-275x373.jpg

@hinduguy yaar tu sach bolnay sai baaz nahi aata ! :lol:

Yara, kia karon? Ganjon say kuch allergy see hai - Khwa-m-khwa bethay bethay kharish shurro ho jaati hai, jabb takk dass ya bees qalmat na sunna doon to khattam hee nahin hoti. Hakeem sahab kay totkay pay ammal karr raha hoon, unhon nay kaha hai kay N-League walon kee achi tarah dhullayee karro, rozana - billa nagha, sabb theek ho jaye ga! :D

True, wese aj kal ap bhi buht serious hote hai Noon League par :P

Yara, kia karon? Ganjon say kuch allergy see hai - Khwa-m-khwa bethay bethay kharish shurro ho jaati hai, jabb takk dass ya bees qalmat na sunna doon to khattam hee nahin hoti. Hakeem sahab kay totkay pay ammal karr raha hoon, unhon nay kaha hai kay N-League walon kee achi tarah dhullayee karro, rozana - billa nagha, sabb theek ho jaye ga! :D
Hahaha :D

Is liye kehte hai GA GA GA Bhutto :D

@Awesome @WebMaster I request the admins to lift the ban on @hinduguy because every member has the right to say whatever he/she wants to ! as for his post mentioning elmo , i agree with him and i feel that the use of words like horny are inappropriate for a mod !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom