What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
are we talking about Akhand Bangladesh,.. I am in.. :)
lets join and kick burmese as*.. :chilli:

USB = United states of Bangladesh
gigglesmile.gif

I wish you meet me once in real life then :rofl:

He'd be taken off guard by your voice as I was ! :ashamed:

A 20 year old should not have such a well developed mature voice....koi hormones wagheraa tou nahin bachpan mein khaaa liyeee theiiii ! :omghaha:
@Dreamreaper - Which Session would you recommend a Newbie like me to check out ? London, Tokyo ya koi or for FX trading ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir @HRK I'm in a dilemma right now; I just told some members from my extended family that I want to make a career out of Banking & they went 'Haram....Haram' on me saying that if I do they don't ever want to be given anything by me, served anything by me or giving anything of value by me in which I've used money to buy it because my Income, as a Banker, would be tainted with Sooooooood ! :cray:

I told them - Tu tension kissss baaat kiii haiii ? Molanaa you work as an Engineer for a leading company here in Lahore unnn kei client unnkoo bank ke through payments karteiii hain aur unnn keiii suppliers uusss compnay kei bank account ke through payment receive karteiiin hain, saaath hi saath aaap ki company mein jo Treasury department hai woh koiii ummmmmb lein nahin beithaaa aur aaap kiii jitnniii bhi equipment on lease haiii including cars for you & other senior employees kii woh bhi Bank seiii on lease pe haiiin aur tou aur jo aaap ki pay haiii woh bhii company useiii soooooodiii income mein seii aaap ko deiteiii haiii which means even the underwear you are wearing is tainted with interest ! :omghaha:

Baaaad mein aakhriii baaat peiii Abu seiii maaaar parneiii lagiii thiii ! :cray:

Kiyun bhai @Dillinger @Secur @Hyperion @HRK @BDforever @hinduguy @KingMamba93 - Sahiii kahaa mein neiii ? :unsure:

yar this happen in past my own father refused to accept gifts and I was not allowed to have share in "QUARBANI" during EID so I left conventional banking.......

i will not comment regarding your arguments about interest, but would say now there are two type of financing Interest base and non-interest base.....I think you could study both comparatively before to take any decision.....

He'd be taken off guard by your voice as I was ! :ashamed:

A 20 year old should not have such a well developed mature voice....koi hormones wagheraa tou nahin bachpan mein khaaa liyeee theiiii ! :omghaha:
@Dreamreaper - Which Session would you recommend a Newbie like me to check out ? London, Tokyo ya koi or for FX trading ? :what:

Think what would have happened if the first words I said were ' Mere Aziz Humwatno ' :D You may have fell from your chair ! :P

Nah , I never injected either testosterone or anabolic steroids during my childhood :rofl:

yar this happen in past my own father refused to accept gifts and I was not allowed to have share in "QUARBANI" during EID so I left conventional banking.......

i will not comment regarding your arguments about interest, but would say now there are two type of financing Interest base and non-interest base.....I think you could study both comparatively before to take any decision.....

Hammad Bhai
, I've studied Islamic Finance & it isn't anything more than Conventional Finance with an Arabic name for things....everything is more or less the same with some changes & none of them are fundamental changes. The ones who came up with the whole idea think that just by calling things with an Arabic name they can fool people into thinking that something is more 'Islamic' than otherwise.

Kiyun @Hyperion @Dillinger ghalat ke rahaa huuun mein ? :what:

Hammad Bhai
, I've studied Islamic Finance & it isn't anything more than Conventional Finance with an Arabic name for things....everything is more or less the same with some changes & none of them are fundamental changes. The ones who came up with the whole idea think that just by calling things with an Arabic name they can fool people into thinking that something is more 'Islamic' than otherwise.

Kiyun @Hyperion @Dillinger ghalat ke rahaa huuun mein ? :what:

yara its not that I want to propagate some particular idea or ideology, but would like to know particular apprehension / queries..... regarding this sub, I might be helpful......:ashamed:

yara its not that I want to propagate some particular idea or ideology, but would like to know particular apprehension / queries..... regarding this sub, I might be helpful......:ashamed:

Hammad Bhai everything from Sukook to Ijara is the same as Debt Financing to Lease Financing; interest is replaced with a 'penalty' or an 'agreed upon payment' tou difference kiyaa hovaaa ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom