What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir @HRK I'm in a dilemma right now; I just told some members from my extended family that I want to make a career out of Banking & they went 'Haram....Haram' on me saying that if I do they don't ever want to be given anything by me, served anything by me or giving anything of value by me in which I've used money to buy it because my Income, as a Banker, would be tainted with Sooooooood ! :cray:

I told them - Tu tension kissss baaat kiii haiii ? Molanaa you work as an Engineer for a leading company here in Lahore unnn kei client unnkoo bank ke through payments karteiii hain aur unnn keiii suppliers uusss compnay kei bank account ke through payment receive karteiiin hain, saaath hi saath aaap ki company mein jo Treasury department hai woh koiii ummmmmb lein nahin beithaaa aur aaap kiii jitnniii bhi equipment on lease haiii including cars for you & other senior employees kii woh bhi Bank seiii on lease pe haiiin aur tou aur jo aaap ki pay haiii woh bhii company useiii soooooodiii income mein seii aaap ko deiteiii haiii which means even the underwear you are wearing is tainted with interest ! :omghaha:

Baaaad mein aakhriii baaat peiii Abu seiii maaaar parneiii lagiii thiii ! :cray:

Kiyun bhai @Dillinger @Secur @Hyperion @HRK @BDforever @hinduguy @KingMamba93 - Sahiii kahaa mein neiii ? :unsure:

mere ko kuch dhar dey sakta hey kia ? loan khabhi chuka sakunga :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Right on the money ! Should have enlightened them further how the world run and to stop being an idealist even though you would have left them speechless with lengthy and detailed answers and cogent arguments .

I would have gone one step further though , I would have said in response of this threat of ' social boycott ' that sure , why not ? Even I do not have anything to do with you when I live comfortably with a higher quality of life and you are more than welcome to do it . I personally do not tolerate no interference actually in my life from anybody . I do not interfere in anybody's matter in real life and do not expect or allow them to . That is how I operate .

Waise what happened to the idiots holding their children hostage for electricity..did someone finally go over there and give them the danda?

@Armstrong .. ye banker banne ka khyal kab aya.. you said you want to do forex trading...
have you bought or sold any stock.. I knew KSE is going to jump after election.. you should have invested before election.. :cheers:

Dad bought some stock a few years ago....bought it for Rs.15 a share & now its hovering closer to Rs.70 - The downside is that neither I nor he knows how to sell it or whom to talk to....it was a part of some Government Scheme ! :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HRK
Dad bought some stock a few years ago....bought it for Rs.15 a share & now its hovering closer to Rs.70 - The downside is that neither I nor he knows how to sell it or whom to talk to....it was a part of some Government Scheme ! :omghaha:

govt scheme? you sure it is stock not something else? Is it a private company?
you should be able to sell it through a broker..

govt scheme? you sure it is stock not something else? Is it a private company?
you should be able to sell it through a broker..

Yes it was part of raising finance for an Power Plant, Kot Adu Power Unit I think...its even listed on the Stock Exchange thats why I get to see its share price every Sunday in the Economy section of the Newspaper. I dunno mate....both I & my Dad forgot about it & just looked at its prices the other day & so he asked at his office & no one knew including the bloke who introduced the scheme - Lets see ! :)

Waise what happened to the idiots holding their children hostage for electricity..did someone finally go over there and give them the danda?

No , nothing has happened so far .

You miss the commando at times , this is one of them .

Saaath saath Amar Shonar Pakistan aur Bangla bhi kehnaa haiii ! :kiss3:

chal nikal ehasey
2mo5pow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom