What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samson after pushing apart the pillars of a Philistine temple bringing the roof down and killing himself and his enemies whilst crying "God 'Let me die with the Philistines!'" (Judges 16:30) :rofl:

@Dillinger Samson's option ? :what:

That's one way to go. Won't work in its entirety though..you'll reduce us to a pittance but we'll survive at the cost of your destruction if Samson doctrine is followed.

I don't fancy being turned into Sajji either way..even IF I know that some of my people will survive at the cost of the total destruction of a "nemesis". Besides even IF you guys don't nuke us or something..IF someone nukes you then Punjab, Himachal, Rajasthan, Gujarat will still get damaged beyond repair depending upon which direction the darned winds are blowing at the time. NOT GOOD!

Last edited by a moderator:
The true brother is @RazPaK though I wonder where is he so he can show the picture of East Pakistanis crying. :rofl:

shame.gif
shame.gif
shame.gif

Reactions: HRK
@ZYXW Must you always antagonize King..Leave him be.

Soooo..how come you've landed back here after the long hiatus?

He's my king, I can do whatever I want with him:P

well I could hear you crying all the way from India hahahaha so I was like aww he misses me soo much xD jk jk nah I am volunteering for this thing today n its really boring :D

That's one way to go. Won't work in its entirety though..you'll reduce us to a pittance but we'll survive at the cost of your destruction if Samson doctrine is followed.

That is no way to go , actually . :D Cm'on some people will always survive on both sides , I do not doubt that , the question is the life after such a nuclear exchange worth living ? The obvious answer is no .

What good is the immense money then if you cant influence a single darn writer ? :D

I wish that we could get another Potter movie, it surly does deserve an Oscar reward.

Have u seen 0 Dark Thirty?

I wish that we could get another Potter movie, it surly does deserve an Oscar reward.

Have u seen 0 Dark Thirty?

How can we ? The story has ended .

Not really , just watched ' Side effects ' recently though . If you like psychological thrillers , you would love it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom