What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed if Pakistan must fall hindustan is screwed as well. Even if hindustan has nothing to do with anything going on in Pakistan. :rofl:

Samson after pushing apart the pillars of a Philistine temple bringing the roof down and killing himself and his enemies whilst crying "God 'Let me die with the Philistines!'" (Judges 16:30) :rofl:

@Dillinger Samson's option ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
You dont like it , cmon ?

I love the dramatic dialogues and quotes ! :D

'Bones of the father willingly taken, blood of the enemy unwillingly taken, flesh of the servant willingly sacrificed....the Dark Lord shall rise again' ! :)

I love Lord Voldemort ! :devil:

Indeed our brotherly love is so strong it seems borderline gay to outsiders. :coffee:

25r30wi.gif
25r30wi.gif
25r30wi.gif

'Bones of the father willingly taken, blood of the enemy unwillingly taken, flesh of the servant willingly sacrificed....the Dark Lord shall rise again' ! :)

I love Lord Voldemort ! :devil:

The Phoenix lament ' The stricken lament of terrible beauty ' - one of the favorite quotes of all time after the Phoenix flies away from the castle when Dumbledore dies ! :cry:

Think , only if I could fly in air like him without a broomstick ! What wonders could I have done ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom