What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani brothers, i forgot to ask a vital question, do you guys eat fish ? :undecided:

Of course....in the Winters the Fish sells a lot but its not a part of our diet on a day-to-day or even a week-to-week basis...its more of a delicacy that we eat !

Wheres the meat ? :mad:

However I do think that South Indian New Zealanders aren't half the men their Pakistani Counterparts are & hence can't claim the title of Oriental Casanovas like we can ! :whistle:

Funny. Since beef fry is like a mainstay of Mallu diet. And mutton. And fish.

like we do with meat :D

Perhaps !

Our staple is wheat flat breads (chappatii/rottti) with either some vegetable or chicken salan (broth) !

Even Mutton or Beef isn't eaten that frequently but much more so frequently than Fish; however in KP & Baluchistan or even in parts of Southern Punjab, the Mutton is a part of staple diet too with Chicken eaten less !

Perhaps !

Our staple is wheat flat breads (chappatii/rottti) with either some vegetable or chicken salan (broth) !

Even Mutton or Beef isn't eaten that frequently but much more so frequently than Fish; however in KP & Baluchistan or even in parts of Southern Punjab, the Mutton is a part of staple diet too with Chicken eaten less !
we also eat wheat flat bread, it is more likely at breakfast. rest of the time rice... riceeeeeeeee ! ! we will die without rice :P

guys here is bangladesh food's recipe site

Welcome to Bangladesh Recipe check that out :)

Really ? :what:

Why the hell was I then fed Dosas & a dozen different Vegetable Pure'es along with Coconut Patties & what not ! :mad:

Meat is popular in Kerala. Not in places like Tamil Nadu, Karnataka.

Kerala has a huge Muslim and Christian presence. Even a lot of the Hindus eat meat.

It's just a cultural thing I suppose.

Meat is popular in Kerala. Not in places like Tamil Nadu, Karnataka.

Kerala has a huge Muslim and Christian presence. Even a lot of the Hindus eat meat.

It's just a cultural thing I suppose.

I think @Ravi Nair still thinks that I have a Racist view about South Indians because I don't....it was just a poor attempt at humor ! :(

I think South-Indians are a general rule less Anti-Pakistan than their brethren in the North so how can I not like them & they're pretty too ! :-)

I think @Ravi Nair still thinks that I have a Racist view about South Indians because I don't....it was just a poor attempt at humor ! :(

I think South-Indians are a general rule less Anti-Pakistan than their brethren in the North so how can I not like them & they're pretty too ! :-)

I know you don't :-) You are far more personable and likeable than a lot of your compatriots in this forum. (@RAMPAGE @Leader you guys are excepted too :) ) I empathize with your poor attempt at humor. I do that a lot too. I know you are joking around :)

I think it is because South Indians are ignorant about Pakistan than anything else. We are not more tolerant than our Northern counterparts. Or it appears that way, because in general we seem to be more docile, and not as aggressive.

They are also a lot more closer to what goes on, while we are cossetted by our cultural and geographical distance.

@Armstrong I found for example, there is a schizophrenic reaction among Pakistani and Indian punjabis. One day they are calling for a unified Punjab, the next day, to nuke each other :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom