What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing much. Getting my University enrolment sorted.

I don't tend to pick up TV series after it has been on air.

I was on The Wire marathon recently. The onto breaking bad.

Breaking bad was good too. boston legal is fairly okay. the best to my knowledge and likeness is game of thrones.

Why? Thought us South Indians were to ugly for the fair Pakistanis :coffee:

If you don't love seafood, that is going to be a problem :laugh:

Please do visit btw :)

oh come on.... thats not something brotherly... we are all equal.

and invite me, I almost like to eat everything... :smitten:

I would love to visit kerala someday :D
very hot there.....i got sick as soon as we crossed goa and entered in kerala......was forced to return back immediately to rajasthan........sorry Ravi bro

very hot there.....i got sick as soon as we crossed goa and entered in kerala......was forced to return back immediately to rajasthan........sorry Ravi bro

Why? :-)

I have a Malayalee friend who returned to kerala after 10 years in New Zealand. He couldn't bear the humidity.

I think you are better of visiting Munnar or other cooler places. It is Humid as hell.

For some, the dry heat of Rajasthan might be better.

Why? Thought us South Indians were to ugly for the fair Pakistanis :coffee:

If you don't love seafood, that is going to be a problem :laugh:

Please do visit btw :)
God created Every race and made them all perfectly and flawlessly . Indeed he is the best creator. :)

I don't like prawns. but anything else is fine. Maybe the kerallites can hunt down some wild elephants and make haati kebab for me :woot:

oh come on.... thats not something brotherly... we are all equal.

and invite me, I almost like to eat everything... :smitten:

I was kidding :-) If Indian travel rules for Pakistanis weren't so ridiculous I would certainly encourage it.

About brotherly love, Don't know about Pakistanis, but a lot of Indian comments on Pakistan is ridiculous.

The vitriol is hyperbolic enough that I don't take them seriously.

God created Every race and made them all perfectly and flawlessly . Indeed he is the best creator. :)

I don't like prawns. but anything else is fine. Maybe the kerallites can hunt down some wild elephants and make haati kebab for me :woot:

Why aren't there more people like you.

You better hope A Malayalee doesn't hear that.

Beef fry along with prawn fry is our favorite condiment when drinking Alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom