What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is on vacation for two months.... so taking a leave from moderation
He isn't going to be demoted :D
If you noticed Rafael also took a leave from moderation :)

I just noticed his title changed to 'Elite Member', so I asked. I used to Bug him and awesome a lot and was wondering, whom to bug in future. :cray: I don't even know that we have a Moderator named Rafael. :disagree:

1544394_524659434297903_1326431914_n.jpg

I just noticed his title changed to 'Elite Member', so I asked. I used to Bug him and awesome a lot and was wondering, whom to bug in future. :cray: I don't even know that we have a Moderator named Rafael. :disagree:
Zakii is the best and the most helpfull MoD around.
you can still ping @blain2 @Aeronaut @Manticore and @Oscar :)
btw where in the world are you now sister? :pop:

Zakii is the best and the most helpfull MoD around.
you can still ping :) btw where in the world are you now sister? :pop:

Zakii, Awesome & Webby, they all are helpful and approachable. :agree: Apparently, would not require to ping any Moderator, as i'm not spending much time on PDF. :drag: I'm in Delhi. :)

@Alpha1 why did Zakii got demoted? :D
Requested for my demotion. I will be on leave in few days and probably back to Forum after couple of months.
He is on vacation for two months.... so taking a leave from moderation
He isn't going to be demoted :D
If you noticed @Rafael also took a leave from moderation :)
That is incorrect. Who said two months? I will be away from the forum for a longer while and hope to return as soon as I have achieved all the goals, I aim to accomplish in near future.

Rafael is permanently been demoted.
... and i was planning to have 4 wives .. russian, japanese, arab, pakistani

I am undestructable ... nerves of steel etc
That's a wonderful idea. I too always wanted to marry four wives from 4 different nations and live 3 months each in one country. Kabhi bhi bore nahi hon ga is tara :)
Zakii is a bit softy.. I troll so much but only 1 infraction from him.. :p:

Well you got lucky! There are guys I infracted for 20 or so times in my moderation career. Not everybody was happy with my moderation as is the case for rest of the MOD team :)

Requested for my demotion. I will be on leave in few days and probably back to Forum after couple of months.

That is incorrect. Who said two months? I will be away from the forum for a longer while and hope to return as soon as I have achieved all the goals, I aim to accomplish in near future. :)

You'll be missed. :cray: I wish you best of luck for your future Endeavors. :butcher:

Well you got lucky! There are guys I infracted for 20 or so times in my moderation career. Not everybody was happy with my moderation as is the case for rest of the MOD team :)
moderation is a thankless job.. I salute those who take up the position including those I think are unfit for it.

moderation is a thankless job.. I salute those who take up the position including those I think are unfit for it.
Being a Moderator of serious forum such as Defence.pk is as same as being a married man. You do whatever to please your wife, your wife is never going to be happy with you :)

Just kidding :lol:

PS: I think the criteria for selecting MODs on PDF is tougher than choosing the Prime Minister of Pakistan. So I wouldn't question any MOD's selection credibility. You may deem unfit but Webby knows what role was given to each MOD that comes along the promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom