What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
God created Every race and made them all perfectly and flawlessly . Indeed he is the best creator. :)

I don't like prawns. but anything else is fine. Maybe the kerallites can hunt down some wild elephants and make haati kebab for me :woot:

you human mate? :woot:

who on earth wont like prawns, for God's sake...

Why aren't there more people like you.

You better hope A Malayalee doesn't hear that.

Beef fry along with prawn fry is our favorite condiment when drinking Alcohol.

So no haati kebabs eh ??? :cry:

Pakistani brothers, i forgot to ask a vital question, do you guys eat fish ? :undecided:

Though your lard belly should fit right in with South Indians.

However, your intellect must be raised significantly :coffee:

How could I possibly fit in with South Asians ? :what:

When I visited Singapore & you guys are there in the thousands - I could never get anything good to eat & it was always some veggie crap made out of Coconut or Pulses or what not ? :cray:

Wheres the meat ? :mad:

I had to dine away from the place I was staying because by the 4th day I was like - Must Eat Meat ! :blink:

Then it was the sight of South Indian Aunties walking about with satchel boxes (with food in it) with them whilst wearing sariiis two sizes too small & flabs of fat coming out of everywhere ! :fie:

Whilst the Uncles wore Safaris with Chuuuriii Daar Pyjamas ! :unsure:

But some of the ladies were - :kiss3:

And no I don't think South Indians are too ugly for us fair Pakistanis - I was just kidding ! :)

However I do think that South Indian New Zealanders aren't half the men their Pakistani Counterparts are & hence can't claim the title of Oriental Casanovas like we can ! :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom