What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong I don't think you are racist towards Southies.

The only group you are racist towards are Afghans!

No the only group I'm racists towards are Brown Skinned Kashmiris who have the temerity of claiming that they are Kashmiris ! :whistle:

Yes....yes I know, despicable but I'm racist in that case ! :ashamed:

About the Afghans - I just don't like Ingrates !

Check this out : Journey of Friendship - Pakistan's Assistance to Afghanistan

One does not support every Baluch insurgency against Pakistan (since '48), support ethno-nationalist groups, invade my territory (Bajaur in the '60s - but were beaten back by the Tribals along with the Army), stay in my country for 3 decades & claim that nearly 3/4ths of my country is yours as part of some foOked up idea about Loy or Greater Afghanistan !

I think then I do reserve the right to say - Please do the hating from across the Border in your own country !

No the only group I'm racists towards are Brown Skinned Kashmiris who have the temerity of claiming that they are Kashmiris ! :whistle:

I think then I do reserve the right to say - Please do the hating from across the Border in your own country !

We have a lot of Afghan students in India. quite a bit of them in Kochi (Kerala's biggest city) And Bangalore.

There is a difference between students and refugees though.

They don't tend to cause much trouble as far as I know.

i am little different, i am a troll :ashamed:

No problem.

A lot of the Indian posters are deserving of the trolling. Especially when it comes to condescension.

We have a lot of Afghan students in India. quite a bit of them in Kochi (Kerala's biggest city) And Bangalore.

There is a difference between students and refugees though.

They don't tend to cause much trouble as far as I know.

We've got hundreds of thousands of them - Just go through the Link I posted....its written by an Ambassador !

I have no ill-will towards Afghans if they have no ill-will towards me !

Call me unreasonable but something about a guy moving in my 4 bedroom house & telling me one fine morning that not only am I responsible for everything from his tummy ache to him being dirt poor but also that 2 of the rooms are his, doesn't really endear me to forming an ever lasting friendship with him !

We've got hundreds of thousands of them - Just go through the Link I posted....its written by an Ambassador !

I have no ill-will towards Afghans if they have no ill-will towards me !

Call me unreasonable but something about a guy moving in my 4 bedroom house & telling me one fine morning that not only am I responsible for everything from his tummy ache to him being dirt poor but also that 2 of the rooms are his, doesn't really endear me to forming an ever lasting friendship with him !
@Ravi Nair oye it is Naswarville, do not dare to get serious ! ! other wise two will be executed :mad:

Nope. I converse with him and he interacts with Dillinger.

His posts are usually less hate filled, informative delivered with wit and style.
Come onnn....I'm a niggah..just like you...ma niggah!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom