What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys n gals i may not be coming much so plz dun miss me much:p:8-)

my new years resolution is to b a constructive person n less addictive of anything,either internet or drama queens n kings like u all:enjoy::P :meeting: hahaha no offence!:rolleyes::tongue:

Last edited:
guys n gals i may not be coming much so plz dun miss me much:p:8-)

my new years resolution is to b a constructive person n lessa ddictive of anything,either internet or drama queens n kings like u all:enjoy::P :meeting: hahaha no offence!:rolleyes::tongue:

But... you are one of the few genuinely nice people here :(

How dare you Ma'am! How dare you wish to have a social and productive life unlike me :tongue:

But... you are one of the few genuinely nice people here :(

How dare you Ma'am! How dare you wish to have a social and productive life unlike me :tongue:
because i waste too much time n dun focus on other things...n thn gt into troubles at home:enjoy:....n i was havin constnt headache from many days n my mom says its cuz of i face pc screen for long hours n thn we have arguments:p:

because i waste too much time n dun focus on other things...n thn gt into troubles at home:enjoy:....n i was havin constnt headache from many days n my mom says its cuz of i face pc screen for long hours n thn we have arguments:p:

Interfering with studies ?:)

I can't fault you, I spent way to much time here too.

Good luck in life and get that headache sorted :-)

Interfering with studies ?:)

I can't fault you, I spent way to much time here too.

Good luck in life and get that headache sorted :-)
yes.....:agree:

ty n i wish u gud luck too...n docs say if da headaches are constant thn one can weaken her eye sight to cuz of it n i dun like to wear spec n becum a nerd8-)

How can you say that to me, i miss you already.

Ghubaar=Mist, haze.
Gard=Dust...

Gardo Ghobar is a song by Iranian singer Mohsen Yeganeh
A farewell song for @Marshmallow...our Half persian-Half Pakistani member.
awhh u r very nice ty:police:
but doc i actually get headaches when i face comp screns for very long hours:undecided:

good luck kiddo @Marshmallow
graphics-thank-you-181669.gif

:police:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom