What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oye @S.U.R.B. and other I get this skipping /missing a step dream quite often. :fie:
Do you guys have any such dream?

Nice avatar as always marsha.
So finally, the blue guy is at rest.
He is safe from the wrath of Marshmallow :lol:

You killed two birds with one stone.

In fact, saved one and killed the other.:lol:

I had really weird dream last night. Me and like 5 other people were sent from earth to live and establish a permanent base on another planet in solar system. I think it was Mars but what ever we had a 10 storey building on Mars where we were living :D And in the night you could see several moons and the sky was like not blue but reddish purplish appearance. And I saw one of my friend left the door open and I was like holy fuk we don't have extra oxygen/air we will all die and I woke up gasping.

Guess I am watching too many space documentaries I need to calm down :D
:Dkal shaam ko kuch zyada ho gayi shayad...

Oye @S.U.R.B. and other I get this skipping a step dream quite often. :fie:
Do you guys have any such dream?

Most of us get such sort of stuff.
When i was a child.
I used to see myself on the roof top with my mom and dad.And then i used to get near the edge to see the world down there, and then i used to fell deep down in the vast space.Heheh!
Happened 3-4 times, not more i guess.But everytime it was the same scene,and the last couple of times ,i could see where it is going to end.Embracing myself for the situation and impact.LoL!

@Talon behn tussi e koi nasiyat karo innh nu' ke podiyan te faslan nu barwaqt pani te khad de zarorat rendi ae.......

Harr wele khali mosami barish te bharossa changa nai.
Bro :cray: adhay say ziada sentence tou samajh bhi nai aya :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom