What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ you sure you are willing to comeback, I see some form mod and admin are missing

Hello World,

I am finally retiring from PDF for couple of months :D

Long Holidays coming ahead!!!

Australa-Uruguay.jpg

holiday.jpg

partygay.jpg
:o::girl_cray3::cray:

@Talon is here ! ! ! :buba_phone:

Hello World,

I am finally retiring from PDF for couple of months :D

Long Holidays coming ahead!!!

;
;

O' Baba G tussi halle tae'n ithe e o':o:
Mein tee samagya si tussi kadoon dae retire ho ke apni zamenan nu dekhan te samballun ich masroof o'.

Thora jya faslaan te ve dhiyan deya karo.... kehti nu inne deer kalla nai chadhi da.:D:P

@Talon behn tussi e koi nasiyat karo innh nu' ke podiyan te faslan nu barwaqt pani te khad de zarorat rendi ae.......

Harr wele khali mosami barish te bharossa changa nai.

Last edited:
I had really weird dream last night. Me and like 5 other people were sent from earth to live and establish a permanent base on another planet in solar system. I think it was Mars but what ever we had a 10 storey building on Mars where we were living :D And in the night you could see several moons and the sky was like not blue but reddish purplish appearance. And I saw one of my friend left the door open and I was like holy fuk we don't have extra oxygen/air we will all die and I woke up gasping.

Guess I am watching too many space documentaries I need to calm down :D

I had really weird dream last night. Me and like 5 other people were sent from earth to live and establish a permanent base on another planet in solar system. I think it was Mars but what ever we had a 10 storey building on Mars where we were living :D And in the night you could see several moons and the sky was like not blue but reddish purplish appearance. And I saw one of my friend left the door open and I was like holy fuk we don't have extra oxygen/air we will all die and I woke up gasping.

Guess I am watching too many space documentaries I need to calm down :D
Well In many of my dreams, I skip a step and start falling down in my dream, but before falling I somehow wake up frightened :fie:
So should I stop climbing stairs :lol: :D

Well In many of my dreams, I skip a step and start falling down in my dream, but before falling I somehow wake up frightened :fie:
So should I stop climbing stairs :lol: :D

Yea bro get a lift I don't remember the last time I used stairs :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom