What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and sis will be in Belgium Inshallah ;)

What about you @Aka123

Hey I am planning to spend new year in Miami with frnz!! :D

Hey a ques, r u a member of the Pakistani students association of Belgium ?

If so, I have heard, u organize very good programs. :)

@Flamingo ...... Just left the Sanibel island and Captiva Island and heading for Miami. Captiva is amazing!! Thanks for the suggestion!! We went to the beachside 'The Mucky Duck' restaurant in Captiva. :)

My pleasure mate. I Hope you are having a galla time over there. I expect you to post some pictures too. :)

Hey I am planning to spend new year in Miami with frnz!! :D

Hey a ques, r u a member of the Pakistani students association of Belgium ?

If so, I have heard, u organize very good programs. :)
:rofl: nope I am not a student in Belgium...I am just going there coz my sis's friend has family there and we plan to visit a new city/ country :ashamed:

Miami sounds nice!! :tup: Enjoy the nice weather! :D

:rofl: nope I am not a student in Belgium...I am just going there coz my sis's friend has family there and we plan to visit a new city/ country :ashamed:

Miami sounds nice!! :tup: Enjoy the nice weather! :D

New Country, yeah that's great!! :). Yeah Miami is good!! :D

My pleasure mate. I Hope you are having a galla time over there. I expect you to post some pictures too. :)

Hey I didn't take any pic here. Anyhow if I take in Miami, will surely post!! :)

New Country, yeah that's great!! :). Yeah Miami is good!! :D

Hey I didn't take any pic here. Anyhow if I take in Miami, will surely post!! :)

That's Bad ! :pissed:Whenever, I travel I make sure that I click lot of pics, as one can look at them and cherish the good time.

Are you visiting Miami for holidays or just returning home?

That's Bad ! :pissed:Whenever, I travel I make sure that I click lot of pics, as one can look at them and cherish the good time.

Are you visiting Miami for holidays or just returning home?

That' true. Actually I forgot to bring my cam and it's difficult to take good snaps using ph. camera at night.
Yeah Miami for Holidays. But I'll return tomorrow, work on Monday and again go back to Miami for 31st. :)

Yea, well since I am a student here in EU ....I can roam around easily soo... trying to cover as much as possible :D

Great great! Try to cover as much as possible. I have heard EU is really nice!!

Probably soon my sis will travel there for studies. Then I'll try to travel. :)

That' true. Actually I forgot to bring my cam and it's difficult to take good snaps using ph. camera at night.
Yeah Miami for Holidays. But I'll return tomorrow, work on Monday and again go back to Miami for 31st. :)

Lol! forgetting a Camera is one of the worst thing when you are on Vacation. :ashamed: I'm sure in Miami, you must be heading to Miami Beach! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom